Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
muslimgamer

My Hajj Pilgrimage

Salamualeykum and Ramadan Mubarak.

This is a bit of a cross post with another post i made in another section so if that is against the rules the mods can delete one of them.

I have a blog post about my Hajj pilgrimagelast year broken up into 3 posts, the first of which is my Umrah. Part 2 will be up in a few days and will be Hajj and part 3 will be my time in Madinah. InshaAllah you can enjoy reading it.

JazakAllah.

MashAllah I cannot read enough hajj/umrah stories, or look at enough pictures :D

"You don't choose to go to Hajj, Allah invites you to Hajj" I have never heard this saying before but it's so true. InshaAllah I will make it as soon as possible! Perfect Ramadan post for your new site by the way.

MashAllah I cannot read enough hajj/umrah stories, or look at enough pictures :D

"You don't choose to go to Hajj, Allah invites you to Hajj" I have never heard this saying before but it's so true. InshaAllah I will make it as soon as possible! Perfect Ramadan post for your new site by the way.

JazakAllah. Our Imam kept telling us that and it is so true. Like I said in the article, even if you have a million dollars it does not mean you can go to Hajj, its only when you make that intention and the invitation from Alla SWT comes that you can make your way to Kaaba. So many want to go and its never naseeb. Alhamdulillah I made it, as I was writing the article I remembered so many little details about my trip that inshAllah I will never forget. It made we want o go again :)

For those interested I have just posted up part 2

My Hajj Pilgrimage Part 2