Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ishavemychesthair2

Concerts

I haven't gone to one yet, I know what a loser right. But have you any of you guys went? is it really THAT fun?

my brother went to a DJ Tiesto concert, and I don't think i saw him for two days once the concert started. he made it back to school just fine lol

I haven't been to one either. Some of my friends have, and they say it's fun. Something funny happened last year, when this entire group of girls from our university went to a concert and came back at 12am. At 12:10 there was a HUGE earthquake. They all swore never to go to a concert again. :rolleyes:

I can't get into it as much as other people. Most of them start acting like they're in a trance and fangasming and stuff. Sorta fun but I wouldn't mind just listening to the songs in my car or whatever.

Been to a Linkin Park concert in _____________, USA. Lost my jacket, lost my voice and my ear rang for 3 days but it was fun and worth it.

I still prefer small gigs of unknown bands.

...Come to think of it, concerts are not really worth it. So many losers there. Small gigs where everyone is sober and you can drink your coffee and listen to some good music is always nice :)

Hey Shavy! I've never been to a real concert either, but my sister has been to a bunch and actually got chances to meet with them and take photos. I'm not much of a concert fan and don't find it amusing, either.

I've went to concerts that were part of like a community event--- don't know if that counts.

I haven't gone to one yet, I know what a loser right. But have you any of you guys went? is it really THAT fun?

nice try! you were seen and photographed at the concert held for the soldiers in Aghanistan! Why you frontin!

nice try! you were seen and photographed at the concert held for the soldiers in Aghanistan! Why you frontin!

You mean the one you and I went to? That was a good time wasn't it? Dude you need to work on your game those girls did not like your approach.

Yeah.

I've seen the Red Hot Chili Peppers twice, Twisted Sister for some reason, Immortal Technique three times, and Dead Prez (at the DNC protests). Twisted Sister sucked, because it was shoulder-to-shoulder tight, burning hot, and some really obese and sweaty dude was pushed up against me and dancing. It was awkward, to say the least. I was probably 15. The Red Hot Chili Peppers concerts were amazing. Immortal Technique is always good. Dead Prez was legit (protest/riot[?] setting). That being said, I probably wouldn't go to concerts anymore. I shy away from music these days, but they're not always that much fitnah - RHCP was drinking, but seated (though you stand up at your seat), so no one was really in my boundary. Twisted Sister had a lot of alcohol and was too tight, so I probably wouldn't go to that venue again. The only concert I'd consider going to these days is a Matisyahu concert, or political ones maybe.

Oh, and do us all a favor by staying away from DJ Tiesto. Thanks.

I've only ever wanted to go to one concert, Jose Gonzales. But 1) It was in a vineyard 4 hours from where we lived, 2) It was being held on the first day of summer school and 3) only me and one friend wanted to go :(

I'm waiting for him to come to NZ again

You mean the one you and I went to? That was a good time wasn't it? Dude you need to work on your game those girls did not like your approach.

Lol!