Maniac Muslim Forums
GuerillaRadio

Admit You Were Wrong

Critical Question  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Will you make duah for Somalia and that Michigan beats Notre Dame on Saturday?

• Yes AND the person who clicked this is a fiery ball of awesome
    • No
    • GuerillaRadio, you're very tricky, grouping Michigan with Somalia
    • No to Somalia, yes to Michigan AND there's something horribly wrong with me

^ameen!

Additionally, I apologize to LS for being rude to him, and I apologize to r-z for being a white person with coffee breath :cry:

Never apologise for coffee breath!

I apologise if I have ever made anyone feel uncomfortable with my posts.

I apologise if I have been rude or abrupt or upset any member in whatever way. I have an inability to accurately convey what is going on in my head and that usually leads to misunderstandings of epic proportions.

I love you all for the sake of Allah. MM is like a home away from home for me, and I would hate to think that I have been hurtful toward any of the brothers and sisters on here.

3. To what the heavens!, white-rose, MuslimahJedi, whatshername, S..., and especially oxy.moron, I admit that the manner in which I addressed oxy.moron's family descriptions in chat, after accounting for how the topic obviously made folks upset, lacked due sensitivity. Please accept my apologies.

7. To Dicentra and oxy.moron, and especially hoorel3yn and MuslimahJedi, I was wrong in the way I addressed you in chat over certain topics. I was too direct and potentially abrasive. You have already given me your forgiveness, but I publicly admit my error, mine sisters.

3. huh? i don't remember this.

7. i don't think you were wrong.

but um. apologies accepted anyway?

3. huh? i don't remember this.

7. i don't think you were wrong.

but um. apologies accepted anyway?

awkwaaarrrddd

Sometimes I can seem harsh and judgmental. Please forgive me if I've ever said anything dumb to you or about you. Feel free to PM me if there is something I've said that was really crappy and you wanna shout at me or anything. I also love you all for the sake of Allah.

I am not sure what you are getting to here at, just because you are a senior user people have jumped ship and think I am a kafir and troll overnight. People I have never before spoken to are telling how I said something ages ago was wrong. I wanted to quit but this commenting is getting ridiculous.

who the hell are you?

GR and Zunnun go a long way back on this forum. I'd say GR knows Zunnun.

go way back? seriously? I barely know the guy. He goes on a break comes back I have no clue what his problem is.

Zunnun, you are known.

Mujahid E Musafir, that's an excellent point. I agree that the idea is to address wrongs made in public (and not in private). If a wrong is done entirely in private, it should be privately addressed.

I presume Zunnun has been given 70 excuses and still came out guilty? Or is someone of ambiguous faith (in at least two people's eyes) not entitled to excuses?

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When a person calls his brother (in Islam) a disbeliever, one of them will certainly deserve the title. If the addressee is so as he has asserted, the disbelief of the man is confirmed, but if it is untrue, then it will revert to him.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

I apologize to my kids for future therapy bills, to my wife for me being right so much(its a curse) to my mother for being the devils own till last couple years, to my neighbors for singing so loud at 2 am (i am really loud and really tone deaf) to my fellow muslims i am truly sorry for being such a poor example, for the many failures in my deen due to my stupid ego, to my brothers for the poor advice, to my sisters for not looking after your best interests,