Maniac Muslim Forums
Barbarossa

Annoying things on MM

I didnt mean them, they arnt the fatwa police, its those two new guys the google guy and the gangsta guy...

:D

They aren't? :eyebrow:

oh ye, and no names remember :angry:

this comes from someone who's always calling mods for other ppl's mistake <_<

ps... i think humza should become a mod or a undercover-mod, he practically lives here

I didn’t start this thread so people can bash each other :angry: , but more so to notify members in general, about some specific annoying things, that they might be doing with out realizing it.

The only good post was by TheHawaiiHijabi, and if this thread continues like this I thing it would be best if it is closed

ps. mems that signature at the end of every post, is so annoying. its not like you ever write any thing of intelligence or value and thus need to certify as you're own material or some thing.

-Trojan :angry:

i think humza should become a mod or a undercover-mod, he practically lives here

lol i have noticed that. some ppl need to get out more often :unsure:

like me :blink:

A couple of weeks ago theenglishhumza really pissed me off... but now hes on my ignore list so I don't have to read his annoying posts.

-Mems

Yeah so after reading your post I was searching for that feature but then I realized it didn't exist. :wow:

Anyway, "I don't like it when some dumb people start acting all pseudo-moddy," says Sour.

I agree. :yes:

A couple of weeks ago theenglishhumza really pissed me off... but now hes on my ignore list so I don't have to read his annoying posts.

-Mems

there is an ingore list :o

If anything it's the Foundation mosque in Toronto that has invaded... not the Brits. Almost every person in that school is on this in one shape or the other  At first I was annoyed but I don't mind them now.

I mind them—all the new ones and its cuz of me. :( I only told a few people about it—and its only cuz i thought people can learn stuff from the site..like I did. And cuz I find it annoying when people come online and when you asked them wassup there all "nothing much" "borreeeddd". MM can help in many ways. :yes:

Mems, Soulja, and Trojan are super cool people but it's really sad when Trojan starts insulting Mems and Soulja. Deep woe and sadness. :cry:

i wasnt insulting soulja, i was just kidding, and i thought it was quite clear, since if he really was on my ignore list how would i be able to quote him :unsure:

pretty much everything gets on my nerves.

i think YOUR annoying :angry: ...damn cupcake

AND i really hate hamzah moin. You little...... :angry: