Maniac Muslim Forums
Barbarossa

Annoying things on MM

Not an annoying thing as such, but I can't find the MM Questions thread so here it is:

Do mods mod for things like appropriacy? Are there not bounds that are looked out for? Is discussing/joking about strippers, dominatrix and all this 'kinky ♥♥♥♥' not really inappropriate and distasteful for a mixed-platform forum (even for a segregated one, but at least there'd be some slack there)-?

Not an annoying thing as such, but I can't find the MM Questions thread so here it is:

Do mods mod for things like appropriacy? Are there not bounds that are looked out for? Is discussing/joking about strippers, dominatrix and all this 'kinky ♥♥♥♥' not really inappropriate and distasteful for a mixed-platform forum (even for a segregated one, but at least there'd be some slack there)-?

mods do. there are bounds.

Unfortunately, there isn't enough man/woman power. And some people with funny names just back away from responsibility while being content complaining.

:snicker:

How inhumane can you get r-d! I won't relinquish my right to moan despite your guilt trips!!

mods do. there are bounds.

Unfortunately, there isn't enough man/woman power. And some people with funny names just back away from responsibility while being content complaining.

:snicker:

get more mods then :P

enigma, farra and i will await PMs from the modding team ;)

:fear:

Also, spamming is taking over a lot of threads and you know who you are. -_-

Didn't mean to put it here but couldn't find another thread. Is there an issue with uploading profile pics? I can't upload it. I tried different pictures but it doesn't work.

Does it give you a response when you try to upload? Like the pic is too big or something?

Does it give you a response when you try to upload? Like the pic is too big or something?

No, it doesn't. It seems to load but then the pic doesn't show up. I've tried making the pic smaller as well.