Maniac Muslim Forums
Gunner

Listening to...

Why does the catchiest music have the haraamest lyrics? :(

Tell me about it. Right now I'm listening to a song called 'Gandi Baat'. which means dirty talk. :mellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYMZFdyErgI

Word on road is the clique about to blow, you ain't gotta run and tell nobody they already know, we've been living on a high, they've been talking on a low, but its cool, know you heard it all before, thats why I ask ya "How ya mean, how ya mean, thought you knew about the team, aye?", yeah, thats why I ask ya "how ya mean, how ya mean, thought you knew about the team, aye?"

That Jon B sample is just beautiful, smoothest sample ever.

Quoted you to say: Drake is my favourite jewish rapper :P

God. Armin. I would looveeeeee to go to his concert. omg.

BUT

Avicci . Avicci. Avicci.

In specific. "Wake me up" .

I swear that song was written for me.

and then his other songs "All you need is love" "hey brother" ----- FOR NOW.

oh and also Leona lewis ft (take a wild guess) Avicci - "Collide"

too bad Avicci doesnt get that many U.S tours :( hes always in australia. if he ever came to my area I would do w.e it took to be there.

God. Armin. I would looveeeeee to go to his concert. omg.

BUT

Avicci . Avicci. Avicci.

In specific. "Wake me up" .

I swear that song was written for me.

and then his other songs "All you need is love" "hey brother" ----- FOR NOW.

oh and also Leona lewis ft (take a wild guess) Avicci - "Collide"

too bad Avicci doesnt get that many U.S tours :( hes always in australia. if he ever came to my area I would do w.e it took to be there.

SICK.

Avicci is awesome, not my favourite though! Have you been to any raves/seen anyone perform? How far away are you from EDC? I'm sure he'll perform there... also at UMF Miami.

EDM is awesome, welcome to MM's EDM crew.

SICK.

Avicci is awesome, not my favourite though! Have you been to any raves/seen anyone perform? How far away are you from EDC? I'm sure he'll perform there... also at UMF Miami.

EDM is awesome, welcome to MM's EDM crew.

im in cali and edc is in vegas sooooo couple hours away. this new years i was in south lake tahoe and swat was going on butttttt i was there with family aka parents and brother.... well more parents my brother wouldnt mind me going but omg we could we hear it from our cabin. blah. i wana go to a rave so baddddd and one of my friends just became an edm promoter so he does a lot of local shows. cant wait till he gets big! but i live with my parents who are pretty religous lol mashallah and i have to respect their wishes. but one day i will go. oh yesssss . Armin is actually going to be in my area May 1st and all my freinds got their tickets back in october but omg I want to go ssoooooo bad. :/

im in cali and edc is in vegas sooooo couple hours away. this new years i was in south lake tahoe and swat was going on butttttt i was there with family aka parents and brother.... well more parents my brother wouldnt mind me going but omg we could we hear it from our cabin. blah. i wana go to a rave so baddddd and one of my friends just became an edm promoter so he does a lot of local shows. cant wait till he gets big! but i live with my parents who are pretty religous lol mashallah and i have to respect their wishes. but one day i will go. oh yesssss . Armin is actually going to be in my area May 1st and all my freinds got their tickets back in october but omg I want to go ssoooooo bad. :/

I hear you. I live in a pretty sick area for EDM, it's really blown up here. The first show I went to was Alesso's Uprising tour and it was SICK! Cedric Gervais and Carnage were in the lineup as well. I'm pretty lucky, I have Tritonal, Andrew Rayel, Dj Chuckie and DVBBS (Tsunami anyone?) coming next month, Dash Berlin the month after, and Armin Van Bureen himself is making a stop here as well on his tour!

I hear you. I live in a pretty sick area for EDM, it's really blown up here. The first show I went to was Alesso's Uprising tour and it was SICK! Cedric Gervais and Carnage were in the lineup as well. I'm pretty lucky, I have Tritonal, Andrew Rayel, Dj Chuckie and DVBBS (Tsunami anyone?) coming next month, Dash Berlin the month after, and Armin Van Bureen himself is making a stop here as well on his tour!

oooo i like Alesso too. To be honest im still new to this scene lol and my brother always gives me ♥♥♥♥ for it cause lets just say I used to judge people who go raves and one of my friend used to go and do drugs and that would piss me off, but then i have another friend who is really deep into raves, shes literally going every week to one and knows all of them, and shes not into the drug scene. but i do have to admit the way the girls dress.... is just not something im used too.... and i dont understand why its necessary to dress like that but its their life not mine..... SO no more judging lol

One of my dreams is to hit up EDC Vegas, Electric Zoo New York, UMF Miami, Tommorowland... aw man, those are the sickest festivals. And DefQon for that hardstyle B)

oooo i like Alesso too. To be honest im still new to this scene lol and my brother always gives me ♥♥♥♥ for it cause lets just say I used to judge people who go raves and one of my friend used to go and do drugs and that would piss me off, but then i have another friend who is really deep into raves, shes literally going every week to one and knows all of them, and shes not into the drug scene. but i do have to admit the way the girls dress.... is just not something im used too.... and i dont understand why its necessary to dress like that but its their life not mine..... SO no more judging lol

Ah raver chicks...., I agree lol. Even some guys just go shirtless. But you have people who wear shorts and a vneck too so it's all good, you can wear whatever you want. I wouldn't go to one every week (and I don't, I've only been to two), but I definitely want to hit up all the big festivals around the world (of these I've gone to none so far). it's just a couple weekends a year, but the lineups and atmosphere just look amazing.

Yeah, Alesso was solid.

Lol I'm pretty into this stuff.

Haha guys shirtless is not a big deal to me, it's w.e I'm used to it. I trained with a guys soccer team. And their guys so it's different then when a girl takes of her shirt. In any case yea you can wear w.e and I definitely agree with the atmosphere being amazing. However if I ever get to go I have to be smack in the middle in front with the lights and stage.