Maniac Muslim Forums
Marietje

Akinator

heehee I guessed someone from TATE and it got the first two guesses wrong:

-The One Who Created this Site

-Another singer

-Got it right

I beat it in my first go! After about 390430 questions, it guessed grand daughter! What the heck, so random!

Damnit he got Amanda Knox. Although, there could be a defamation claim, he called her a murderer.

That was the most accurate description the genie ever gave- she's so vile and guilty as sin!!

What was your pick?

I have to say, I like seeing it win - though it does ask about a million questions to get the thing in the first place!

Also, I think Amanda Knox is only as guilty as the jury finds her; I think it's nigh on impossible to judge the guilt or innocence of individuals in cases like this purely through press reportage, because the evidence has gone through so many hands, has been interpreted and re-interpreted and everything was reported in a storm of prejudicial comments about her attractiveness and her sex-life. The press, more than anyone, are to blame when people say that the actual victim, Meredith Kercher, has been forgotten.

I got bored so I started playing this again.

He couldn't guess the character. He thought it was Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon. XD

can't believe it guessed Faustino Asprilla with literally the only real clue being he was south american and a striker.