Maniac Muslim Forums
Ishavemychesthair2

My new car! Alhamdulillah! :)

hahah yesssssss.

no name for it yet. it literally sounds like a demon awakening - mods are awesome mashAllah!

Sweet guy at work has one too.

Maybe you should take out the guys license plates?

hahah yesssssss.

no name for it yet. it literally sounds like a demon awakening - mods are awesome mashAllah!

Call it The Beast. Thats what I named my brothers old BMW. Her home name was Anusha.

LETS NAME LEWIS's CAR!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

*sigh* how do you find such sweet deals for such great cars man? If I ever have enough money to buy a car from overseas and have it shipped to me, I am SO getting you to do all the dirty work and get me something!

Maybe you should take out the guys license plates?

Call it The Beast. Thats what I named my brothers old BMW. Her home name was Anusha.

LETS NAME LEWIS's CAR!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

*sigh* how do you find such sweet deals for such great cars man? If I ever have enough money to buy a car from overseas and have it shipped to me, I am SO getting you to do all the dirty work and get me something!

hahah come up with it and i'll consider!

and, alhamdulillah, Allah provides!

Dude! gotta spam a minute- what I noticed about the first pic (nice car by the way)? The snow plow next to it on the lot. Get them snow tires!

PS; your birds alternate between making me sea sick and hypnotizing me to eat twinkies. I ate a full box, threw up, then ate some more...evil birds...

Dude! gotta spam a minute- what I noticed about the first pic (nice car by the way)? The snow plow next to it on the lot. Get them snow tires!

PS; your birds alternate between making me sea sick and hypnotizing me to eat twinkies. I ate a full box, threw up, then ate some more...evil birds...

you are the man.

I don't like your car! It looks clunky and clumsy! Reminds me a bit of hi-tech trainers...

lacoste-footwear-lacoste-cadmus-6-white-high-top-trainers.jpg

OH NO SHE DIDN'T!