Maniac Muslim Forums
Ishavemychesthair2

My new car! Alhamdulillah! :)

Guest ...

used_0_volkswagen_polo_for_sale_94982812168805739.jpg

inshallah gona get this as my first car. The guys accepted the offer so should be picking it up. Baring in minds its a 1 litre not a lot i can do lol. Plan on some alloy wheels , MAYBE lower it depending on which alloys i get as alloys will look plain stupid with a huge gap and tints.

Guest ...

Inshallah the deal don't fall through lol! but yeah I'm quite excited about my first car lol!. Will keep it for a year or two pending no problems then i want to upgrade to a mk4 golf tdi inshallah(already have that waiting for me lol).

bro if you get this inshAllah, dont do anything with it. Save the money, so when you get a car worth tuning, you mod the hell out of it.

Guest ...

meh the guy was a liar i did a HPI check on the car and it had been involved in an accident and was damaged/repaired. So ill give that one a miss!

lol yeah that wasn't the exact car something similar

Yeah obviously its a zillion percent not worth modding a car like that lol unless its bodywork.

Guest ...

so i was offered a free toyota yaris (2003 shape)

only catch i have to wait till september-ish and I'm hoping for a car before then!

car_id_364_1.jpg

bro, seriously, at this point, any car would do. If I was given an option to either drive a pink car or no car, I'd pick the pink car, any day.

It's so lady like car though

It's green man! It doesn't look girly. I saw a man driving a car with eyelashes on the headlights today, so I'd say that car is alright lol.

Guest ...

Just went in my friends golf gti 30 edition it was kicking 330bhp wow he was driving 140mph and I didn't even realise :o

Bump, that's a clean car. I respect Evos, but I would prefer to drive something else because the car does a lot of the work for you. Example, Yaw control pretty much saves your butt. I'm a purist, I don't want any technology helping me. Lotus Elise is my ideal car.

What mods have you done? I see an aftermarket FMIC.

Porsche is nice, again classics. I like the 944 Turbo and would LOVE a 964 911 Turbo. I've also like the rare slantnoses. PDK transmission on the new porsches is specatcular from what I've read, but again technology... :/

This is just so meannnnnn: