Maniac Muslim Forums
Ishavemychesthair2

My new car! Alhamdulillah! :)

I would use a girls name because for me there's a unique relationship a driver has with their car; so for me, it would be kinda weird to name it a dudes name lol

sweet ride! White isn't my favourite colour on a lot of cars, but it looks good on the Evo. Only thing missing for me are those HIDs in the headlights. And how are u coping with the recaro seats? I know they're pretty uncomfy :P

around 40hp increase. close to 50 once I put in the new exhaust inshAllah. it's insane how much more HP turbo engines put out with modifications versus doing the same modifications on a NA engine.

Turbo beats N/A hands down.

And this is why I love Jap cars, much more after market parts for them! You can do so much to these cars to make them your own.

Mashallah, she looks beautiful bro!

around 40hp increase. close to 50 once I put in the new exhaust inshAllah. it's insane how much more HP turbo engines put out with modifications versus doing the same modifications on a NA engine.

i know right. Turbos are made to be modded. But Im not too sure about their longevity. Im lookin at buyin a turbo'd car myself but this worries me.

Turbo beats N/A hands down.

And this is why I love Jap cars, much more after market parts for them! You can do so much to these cars to make them your own.

Mashallah, she looks beautiful bro!

more HP, more torque, and smaller dislacement. definitely a step up. but no more high revs and awesome engine music :(

i know right. Turbos are made to be modded. But Im not too sure about their longevity. Im lookin at buyin a turbo'd car myself but this worries me.

more HP, more torque, and smaller dislacement. definitely a step up. but no more high revs and awesome engine music :(

I know :( Although a straight through (decatted) or hiflow exhaust should fix most of that

Yep, once the turbo blows your extremely screwed. Which is why I'll probably avoid putting one in my civic

it just never sounds the same :( Like that V10 on the outgoing M5... the noise is orgasmic! The new one just sounds.... bad. even after audio tuning :(

hopefully i ll be getting a warranty on the turbo. I don't want to get stuck in the middle of nowhere all thanks to a turbo -_-