Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolSideOfThePillow

Ashwak Nae'eema discussion thread

Actually many of them start off well but then the director decides to drag it till it's unbearable. But I have come across at least 1 Indian serial that's quite good.

Totally forgot about this thread. Only remembered it when I heard about coolside.

Heeeeey, this is a Syrian series! so strange, seeing a thread about a Syrian drama on MM :),

Bleh, Syrian drama is ok, and arabic drama in general have the added benefit of ending within 30-35 episodes. Basically, they introduce the characters within the first 3 episodes,and then they continue to drag and drag and draaaaag, and then BAM! everything is solved in the final episode, and someone always gets married.

But hey, they're improving!

Heeeeey, this is a Syrian series! so strange, seeing a thread about a Syrian drama on MM :),

Bleh, Syrian drama is ok, and arabic drama in general have the added benefit of ending within 30-35 episodes. Basically, they introduce the characters within the first 3 episodes,and then they continue to drag and drag and draaaaag, and then BAM! everything is solved in the final episode, and someone always gets married.

But hey, they're improving!

Ending in 30 - 35 episodes is better than 100 - 200 episodes. I swear the actual content of Indian dramas can be done in about 20 episodes. People would like it more.

By the way, can you translate the show for me? It might take me a while to understand Arabic enough to understand this show. It will always remind me of coolside.

Inna lillah w enna elay rajioon,I had no idea.and sure,why not, it'll help me work on my english.

Just as long as it doesn't distract you from other things. I believe first 4 eps are with english subs. No rush. Whenever you are able.

Horay! I'm done with episode 5! would do you know, there's acutally dialouge in arabic series, I never knew that we have so many saying that are difficult to traslate, it's funny!

Aww cool, did you upload your own video? And yes, i cant understand the difficulty.