Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pow

Misfits

Are you a misfit? Or do you watch the show, 'Misfits'?

Was that a joke or are you serious? :blink:

Cool. So how do you feel now that Nathan left the show? I think Nathan was like the funniest character and now he's gone :(

Cool. So how do you feel now that Nathan left the show? I think Nathan was like the funniest character and now he's gone :(

Yes, he was the best! No doubt. It's different without him, quieter almost lol. The new guy, Rudy, they're just trying too hard for him to replace Nathan, but nobody can. I'm still watching though, even though some of the gang, their new powers are just weird. Curtis especially. His power seems a bit useless. But Alesha finally has a much better power! Oh and have they even mentioned what Simon can do? Does he still have invisibility?

Yes, he was the best! No doubt. It's different without him, quieter almost lol. The new guy, Rudy, they're just trying too hard for him to replace Nathan, but nobody can. I'm still watching though, even though some of the gang, their new powers are just weird. Curtis especially. His power seems a bit useless. But Alesha finally has a much better power! Oh and have they even mentioned what Simon can do? Does he still have invisibility?

Simon can look into the future lol. Yeh Curtis's power is stupid, his time travel power was cooler.

What happened to Nathan? I didn't watch that vegas episode, did you?

Simon can look into the future lol. Yeh Curtis's power is stupid, his time travel power was cooler.

What happened to Nathan? I didn't watch that vegas episode, did you?

Yeh, now when they get in trouble, Curtis can't go back and correct it. Lol I've been watching and didn't even think properly about Simon's power!

Nathan went to Vegas with Marnie and the baby (was he the father? I didn't think so but wasn't sure). He now has a magician power and cheated in some gambling thing. He rolled a 7 lol, but of course everyone saw through that trick. He ended up in jail and called the community centre. Rudy answered and said he was the new guy and hung up. So we are led to believe he is stuck in jail, unless he got someone else to bail him out?