Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolSideOfThePillow

The Boondocks!

Asalaams all,

so who watches The Boondocks! Personally I think it's one of the best shows on TV, can't wait for the new season, inshallah.

Apart from being hugely entertaining, it speaks volumes about black culture. My favourite character with out a doubt has to be Uncle Rukus, (closely followed by Huey Freeman).

This is Uncle Rukus at his best:

Regina King is awesome at playing them...but come on...yall aint giving enough props to thugnificent and a pimp named slick back (yes say the whole thing, yes, every time) ahahah...also, gangstalicious is a homo but hes voiced by MOS DEF...come on it doesnt get iller than that

but were yall into it like i was into it back when it was just a newspaper cartoon? before it was even a TV show...THEY NEED TO PUT CAESAR ON!!! if they put out ONE MORE SEASON without Caesar im boycotting the show!

pimpnamedslickback was jooooookes, he was voiced by kat williams :grin:

Regina King is awesome at playing them...but come on...yall aint giving enough props to thugnificent and a pimp named slick back (yes say the whole thing, yes, every time) ahahah...also, gangstalicious is a homo but hes voiced by MOS DEF...come on it doesnt get iller than that

but were yall into it like i was into it back when it was just a newspaper cartoon? before it was even a TV show...THEY NEED TO PUT CAESAR ON!!! if they put out ONE MORE SEASON without Caesar im boycotting the show!

I made so many jokes about him around my friends, flew right over their heads... until I sat them down to watch the entire first season! That's when became all my black jokes became relevant (and got a few laughs!).

Dude they totally need Caesar! BROOOOOKLLLYYYYNNNNNNN!!!! hahaha! He had some awesome plans, like finding Condoleeza Rice a boyfriend! lol!

A pimp named slick back was so money! "it's "A Pimp Named Slickback." Like A Tribe Called Quest; you say the whole thing: "A Pimp Named Slickback"!

Thugnifficient was cool, but I didn't enjoy the gangstalicious storyline as much, although Mos Def was ill son.