Maniac Muslim Forums
Yaya

Omg Trash TV: Eastenders

These are all names of South African soapies that are decent to watch than the garbage these guys are talking about. They might as well be talking about Days of Our Lives *puke*

Isidingo = The Need (I think its Zulu)

7de Laan = Seventh Avenue (Its Afrikaans)

Geners = short for Generations

I dunno, it is probably as trashy. It is a soap. They have to churn out episodes all year, 4 times a week, you really think they'll have decent writing?

These are all names of South African soapies that are decent to watch than the garbage these guys are talking about. They might as well be talking about Days of Our Lives *puke*

Isidingo = The Need (I think its Zulu)

7de Laan = Seventh Avenue (Its Afrikaans)

Geners = short for Generations

If we were in SA we would probably be watching these instead :P

I dunno, it is probably as trashy. It is a soap. They have to churn out episodes all year, 4 times a week, you really think they'll have decent writing?

true.

still doesnt have to be so unrealistic though.

the stuff they show is really exaggerated.

not just with the muslim family but with almost every aspect

Uh yeah. We have soapies 5 days a week and the story lines are a hundred times better in comparison to what I'm getting from this :P Its not always great but they never wallow into all these stupid kinds of things. There is usually a social focus and they write stories that people can relate to and they keep it current with whats going on this country as well.

I'll try to refrain from making posts about how stupid this all sounds. I'll try to refrain from coming in here.

Nah I already watch it with my mum. its okay

Yea I prefer Eastenders, though the story lines in the Indian ones are not as stupid

Uh yeah. We have soapies 5 days a week and the story lines are a hundred times better in comparison to what I'm getting from this :P Its not always great but they never wallow into all these stupid kinds of things. There is usually a social focus and they write stories that people can relate to and they keep it current with whats going on this country as well.

I'll try to refrain from making posts about how stupid this all sounds. I'll try to refrain from coming in here.

The title is in the name "Trash TV" so you don't have to refrain from dissing Eastenders, cuz it is on topic.

But if you don't mind, can you post a story line from an SA soap.

Furthermore it is also my writing that makes it sound more trashy, if I write formally, it will make Eastenders sound better. But w/e

Nah I already watch it with my mum. its okay

Yea I prefer Eastenders, though the story lines in the Indian ones are not as stupid

lmao.

what ones does she watch?

i like the dramatic-ness on the indian dramas. EVERYTHING is such a shock its hilarious.

its 20 minutes of > :o :o :o :o :o:):o :o :o :o :o:snicker::o :o :o

lmao.

what ones does she watch?

i like the dramatic-ness on the indian dramas. EVERYTHING is such a shock its hilarious.

its 20 minutes of > :o :o :o :o :o:):o :o :o :o :o:snicker::o :o :o

Hahaha, I know right.

I never ever watch them unless Im at someones house and they dont change the channel or if my mum is watching one. I HATE THEM. UGH.

Its like the cameraman and musicman cant stay still and cant decide what to do.

But arent Asian dramas always about a guy loving a girl and for some reason he cant be with her, and then someone plots to murder one of them?