Maniac Muslim Forums

Nah it's not just a job site. It's like the classifieds section of the newspaper combined with social networking. They even have forums I think. So it's like if your neighbor needs a job done they would post it up and everybody in the neighborhood can see it

^ Yeh, those places dont advertise much. The jobcentre does and a few agencies but you have to have a bit of experience for the jobs they post.

Some shops have ads on their windows for assisstants etc, but they usually want sales experience, which I dont have.

Nah it's not just a job site. It's like the classifieds section of the newspaper combined with social networking. They even have forums I think. So it's like if your neighbor needs a job done they would post it up and everybody in the neighborhood can see it

Ah right, so it has one off jobs and temporary ones too? The ones I posted have temp, part-time and full-time, usually advertised by well known companies.

Craigslist has stuff by obscure local startups as well as national chains. But mostly it's local chains.

I've gotten all my jobs off it. It's kind of limited but a great place to start.

And they have gigs where if you just want to make some quick cash doing odd jobs or whatever.

If i was the kind of person who had bumper stickers, i would have one and it would say:Craigslist zindabaad

Yeah you won't find jobs for people with no experience on there. And I thought stuff like monster is mostly for dead end jobs, but who knows you might find something.

You could look back into your schools resources. Usually they have a career center..

Maybe also try reading the classifieds of your neighborhood newspaper, as well as your local town/city paper

so far ive only seen managers/deputy manages/assitant managers/section managers vacancies on monster, tis getting annoying.

yeah, school website have a section on vacancies but most of them are for bar staff/cocktail makers/night shifts/waitresses.

:hmm: i'll try that. danke.

Then it's very simple...

Become an engineer! Voilà

If only! :lol:

Engineering seems like a really difficult sector and also male-dominated.

I dont even know what it entails :blink:

Mathematics to some extent.

It's rather dry

That's why smart people won't get into. Only if u want $$. Or you have some engineering goal

I have officially given up looking for a graduate job. I will be going back to uni for postgrad then I'll try again.

Mathematics to some extent.

It's rather dry

That's why smart people won't get into. Only if u want $$. Or you have some engineering goal

Oh, it seems like you need to be veryyy brainy. But there are so many people into engineering, must be something interesting in it.

I do like Maths though, it was one of my fave subjects once upon a time.

I have officially given up looking for a graduate job. I will be going back to uni for postgrad then I'll try again.

Is it bad down there too?

I would do postgrad but I cant afford it at the moment :(