Maniac Muslim Forums

I'd rather not be studying again. And something about the corporate arm is slightly offputting too.

I get plenty of transferable skills within the Tube anyway, and tbh, it pays a whole lot more immediately than TfL does.

I don't know how to get a job. Someone help.

I got one (as an editor) but she just won't pay me?? Even though she's the one who offered to pay me, I was just volunteering?????

I got offered the second part-time job too!

Not sure if I'm going to take it yet tho because some things seem uncertain so I have to do more research. I have a week to decide.

I don't know how to get a job. Someone help.

I got one (as an editor) but she just won't pay me?? Even though she's the one who offered to pay me, I was just volunteering?????

update?

so i got offered another job. remember how i said i might have to leave one for the other? it happened. but i told the first job on the first day that i was in the pool of candidates for the other job. and they're both with the same organization, im getting paid by the same people and some of the training is transferable so it's not that big of a deal. boss was super nice about it and supportive and congratulated me cuz the job is better paying, higher up, and more chances to move up. :dance: so im not working as of tomorrow until the start date of the new job which is good cuz ive been ****ing exhausted these past couple days of ramadan fasting + hardly any sleep + waking up really early for work. and the new job requires me to wake up even earlier.

Also I've met the basic screening requirements for another job, same org , Employment and Social Development Canada, different position, higher up/more pay, so i'm waiting for an interview. but i'm not allowed to take any time off from this new job so hopefully i don't get the interview until the training period is over OR they do it on a weekend like they did for the job i currently have. if not i might have to fake sick lol.

So I listed being Admin on MM as one of my leadership roles in an application to a really prestigious university in SA and I still got an invite to the interview :lol: Now they want a piece of my writing and then I have to present it and defend it :/