Maniac Muslim Forums
sundayschool

Inspirational Quotations

“Do not stop mentioning God just because your heart is not present. Forgetting Him completely is worse than being inattentive while you are mentioning him; perhaps He will elevate you from being inattentive to being attentive, and from being attentive to being fully present with Him, and from being fully present with Him to being fully absent from anything but Him."

No excuses!

(Including myself; I always say "oh what's the point, my heart's not even in it")

"It is interesting how the Qur'an which serves to revive the living is increasingly being read over the dead. No doubt, it is much more effective on the living than on the dead."

- AbdulRahman Chao

“Do not stop mentioning God just because your heart is not present. Forgetting Him completely is worse than being inattentive while you are mentioning him; perhaps He will elevate you from being inattentive to being attentive, and from being attentive to being fully present with Him, and from being fully present with Him to being fully absent from anything but Him."

No excuses!

(Including myself; I always say "oh what's the point, my heart's not even in it")

I really really like this one

"Just because you’re struggling, that doesn't mean you’re weak in your faith or that you’re a bad Muslim. The prophet experienced an entire year of depression; are you saying he was weak in his faith? Don’t distance yourself from God when you need God the most."

-Imam Khalid Latif

Have you ever considered how much God loves you..?
He sends you flowers every spring..
He sends you sunshine every morning..
Whenever you want to talk, He listens to you..
He can live anywhere in the universe but He chose you, your heart.
God didn't promise days without pain,
laughter without sorrow,
sun without rain,
but He did promise strength for the day,
comfort for the tears and
light for the way...