Maniac Muslim Forums
Zimbabwe

For Nadeem 'Cool Side' Jones

Sadaqah Jariyah for Nadeem 'Cool Side' Jones  

38 members have voted

1. 1. POLL CLOSED! Alhamdulillah, with 79% of the votes, we will be going for a deep community well in Africa (Somalia, Gambia, Senegal or Sudan) costing £2500 to install insha'Allah. Keep donations coming and spread the world pretty please :)

• Yay alhamdulillah!
    • YAY alhamdulillah!

^ Same, he had some solid advice.

I was going clearing my inbox and I found this email from his mum, we emailed her on the day that he passed away. She was so strong - subhanAllah, I don't even know what to say. It's one of the worst pains any parent will ever feel but she was still so strong about it.

I thought I'd share this so people always remember him in their duas, him and his family.

Wa alaikum as-salaam my dear child,

I remember when Nadeem was three years old, we bought him a tricycle. Nadeem being the naughty child he was rode it down the stairs leading up to our house. He fell off his bike and cut his head, he needed 8 stitches. I ran out crying and screaming hoping my poor baby was ok, he looked up at me and said 'mamma, whats wrong? don't cry mamma, see, I'm fine!' He didn't shed a tear, as a matter of fact he wiped mine from my eyes. From that day on I knew he would be a strong independent man. He wouldn't want us to worry about him, but what can a mother do? A mothers heart will always feel pain at her child's suffering. I pray that you will never have to suffer anything like this.

Nadeem always spoke very highly of all of you, he said you were all lovely people. He was right, your duahs are such a comfort for us. To know that he has so many friends looking out for him makes me and my family feel so much better. Alhumdulillah, we can finally send him off after his years of pain and suffering, Allah has called him home.

You are incredibly sweet my child, but I wouldn't want to burden you or your husband. But may Allah reward you for your offer, and if we need anything we will come to you.

May Allah always protect you and keep you safe,

Mrs. Maria (Maryam) Jones.

Thought of coolside today. Miss his knowledge.....