Maniac Muslim Forums
Zimbabwe

For Nadeem 'Cool Side' Jones

Sadaqah Jariyah for Nadeem 'Cool Side' Jones  

38 members have voted

1. 1. POLL CLOSED! Alhamdulillah, with 79% of the votes, we will be going for a deep community well in Africa (Somalia, Gambia, Senegal or Sudan) costing £2500 to install insha'Allah. Keep donations coming and spread the world pretty please :)

• Yay alhamdulillah!
    • YAY alhamdulillah!

another question: what do i put in the "County" section? my province? ontario?

sorry for asking dumb questions but i just don't want to mess this up.

I would put your Province, and I'm sure it'll prompt you if it doesn't understand. I don't think you guys have counties in Canada anyway right?

Help, I can't link my debit card to paypal and I don't have a credit card :(

Do you know/feel comfortable doing online bank transfers? If so (and if anybody wants to do that and have my claim Gift Aid on the donation) the PM me and I can donate on your behalf insha'Allah.

Its always better to donate to the poor person with your own hand directly. Thats the best practice of the righteous when they do sadaqa.

Its always better to donate to the poor person with your own hand directly. Thats the best practice of the righteous when they do sadaqa.

Do you even know why we're doing this?

I would put your Province, and I'm sure it'll prompt you if it doesn't understand. I don't think you guys have counties in Canada anyway right?

Alright cool, that's what I'll do. We kind of have counties, but not really. I'll just go with Ontario.

Thanks for the input. But as this is a group effort for one brother, I think we'll stick to this method.

So are you gonna fly over to Africa or Asia and do that for us?

Also, I shall pin this topic up in the forum so it stays up at the top.

Jazak Allaahu khayran. :)

I voted for the community well in Pakistan/Nepal, although I really wanted to vote for the girls' school coz it's such a beautiful cause mashallah but I think the well would be more realistic and help more people :) Inshallah may Allah reward our efforts and may brother Nadeem benefit from this.

I'm not sure Oxy, what do you think is a reasonable time limit? I don't want to keep it open for too too long because otherwise the momentum will die...let me know what you all think insha'Allah

I'm not sure Oxy, what do you think is a reasonable time limit? I don't want to keep it open for too too long because otherwise the momentum will die...let me know what you all think insha'Allah

Well of the people who have voted so far 80% agree with the well in Africa, I think that's a pretty good indication what people want to go with, so you should go with that inshaAllah :)

Yes that's what I was thinking- because those who are keeping up with these events would be active enough to see it over the next few days. Shall we say until Sunday 29th Jan?