Maniac Muslim Forums

This thread is to convince Hamzah to write an article or make a video about Humsafar and its popularity in the Muslim world. All those who support this motion please say so here :D

Please explain. I shall need details in order to make reasons to join or not join your campaign -_-

I thought you were my friend :( lol jk....humsafar is this really popular paki drama, which is watched world over, sort of like a HP/Twilight phenomenon, so I figured Hamzah might have something to say about it as it contains a lot of material he could use....only if he knows what it is, that is...

LOOOOOOOOOL no hamsafar already has a million articles/videos made. :P

Says the girl who changed her username to that of humsafar's leading lady! :( khirad!!! I was counting on you to be one of the people who would definitely support the motion, seeing you and ahlamovic are such fans of humsafar!! Traitor! :angry:

Yes, humsafar has a lot of stuff written about it, but nothing Hamzah-style ;)

an

fixed.

jee nahi that is not fixed. humsafar is watched world over, even in the west. I mean, if it's only in Pakistan, then how do you know about it? hmph.

I thought you were my friend :( lol jk....humsafar is this really popular paki drama, which is watched world over, sort of like a HP/Twilight phenomenon, so I figured Hamzah might have something to say about it as it contains a lot of material he could use....only if he knows what it is, that is...

Says the girl who changed her username to that of humsafar's leading lady! :( khirad!!! I was counting on you to be one of the people who would definitely support the motion, seeing you and ahlamovic are such fans of humsafar!! Traitor! :angry:

Yes, humsafar has a lot of stuff written about it, but nothing Hamzah-style ;)

jee nahi that is not fixed. humsafar is watched world over, even in the west. I mean, if it's only in Pakistan, then how do you know about it? hmph.

acha na sorry :P but seriously there are so many videos already plus everything else it had lost its charm.

cos im on MM

cos im a pak too.

cos i know sadi3

cos i speak to blueberry

cos i watched a video Mia posted on my wall.

cos thats how i roll.

acha na sorry :P but seriously there are so many videos already plus everything else it had lost its charm.

-_- Apology accepted. Lol yeah well I was bored and had nothing better to do...anyway, it's not like Hamzah actually will do an article on it, but it was worth a shot :P

cos im on MM

cos im a pak too.

cos i know sadi3

cos i speak to blueberry

cos i watched a video Mia posted on my wall.

cos thats how i roll.

See, that's what I meant. It's being watched world over coz there are Pakis world over!! We're an infestation! :wow:

No offense to anyone :ph34r: I didn't mean it in an offensive way...

-_- Apology accepted. Lol yeah well I was bored and had nothing better to do...anyway, it's not like Hamzah actually will do an article on it, but it was worth a shot :P

See, that's what I meant. It's being watched world over coz there are Pakis world over!! We're an infestation! :wow:

No offense to anyone :ph34r: I didn't mean it in an offensive way...

lol read the book again :P