Maniac Muslim Forums

:lol:

Just watching that and it's hilarious so far. I hate roney-dhoney wale dramey (dramas which have a lot of cribbing and crying in them).

Never heard of this thing. Must be a very Paki thing. Another thing that proves that Indian and Pakistani culture is quite different. -_-

tell this to miah.

And and you guys watched ankahee? Kabacha haayeee :DAnd tanhayan? And and there was dhoop kinaray too:D you know what, there is drama coming in india thats based on the plot of dhoop kinaray. Says my sister lol and Rosey she watches that abusive husband one.

:lol: @ abusive husband one. Yeah, that guy is a psycho. Almost can't watch it so I just catch glimpses of it. However he does a really convincing job of playing a psycho.

And I know those Paki dramas by name because they are very famous but I don't recall any of them.

tell this to miah.

And and you guys watched ankahee? Kabacha haayeee :DAnd tanhayan? And and there was dhoop kinaray too:D you know what, there is drama coming in india thats based on the plot of dhoop kinaray. Says my sister lol and Rosey she watches that abusive husband one.

OMG DHOOOOPP KINARREEEYY! <3

DUDE, YEAH THAT INDIAN SHOW, IT TOTALLY RIPPED "DHOOP KINAREY" AND IT SUCKS! I've watched Tanhiyaan AND I have watched Ankahee and they were awesome. :D Ankahee was hilarious man. Maamu best the! :D

Do they have youtube links for that show coz the show is so old I barely remember it. I'm surprised you guys do because I was really young when that show aired so you must have been even younger.

:lol: @ abusive husband one. Yeah, that guy is a psycho. Almost can't watch it so I just catch glimpses of it. However he does a really convincing job of playing a psycho.

And I know those Paki dramas by name because they are very famous but I don't recall any of them.

you should watch them. get the cds and watch :D

OMG DHOOOOPP KINARREEEYY! <3

DUDE, YEAH THAT INDIAN SHOW, IT TOTALLY RIPPED "DHOOP KINAREY" AND IT SUCKS! I've watched Tanhiyaan AND I have watched Ankahee and they were awesome. :D Ankahee was hilarious man. Maamu best the! :D

did you guys have ptv in India then? tanhayan comes in the evening sometimes these days. Ankahee was love maaaan. ALPHA BRAVO CHARLIE YAD HAI?

you should watch them. get the cds and watch :D

did you guys have ptv in India then? tanhayan comes in the evening sometimes these days. Ankahee was love maaaan. ALPHA BRAVO CHARLIE YAD HAI?

Nooo one of our Pakistani relatives got us ze CDs. :D MEINEY ALPHA BRAVO CHARLIE NAHI EKHAAA! D:

Do they have youtube links for that show coz the show is so old I barely remember it. I'm surprised you guys do because I was really young when that show aired so you must have been even younger.

I was in kindergarden that I remember but these dramas are not to be forgotten. :P

Nooo one of our Pakistani relatives got us ze CDs. :D MEINEY ALPHA BRAVO CHARLIE NAHI EKHAAA! D:

dekho, its amazing :D

That SERIOUSLY offends me! :o

It's a good show. It's not crap like most Indian shows. The acting is good, the plot is fine and it's not over the top and so not cringe worthy. One of the reasons I like it IS 'cuz it's in urdu and urdu is an awesome language and they speak it perfectly.

An article on "Humsafar" however...er, no.

still. cant watch lovey dovey bakwas in urdu.

still. cant watch lovey dovey bakwas in urdu.

Neither can I. But the "lovey dovey bukwaas" is really toned down in this show man. :/ That's why I can stand it. At least it's not vulgar.

You like SAPNO KA RAJKUMAR or some crap show like that so shush. -_-

Neither can I. But the "lovey dovey bukwaas" is really toned down in this show man. :/ That's why I can stand it. At least it's not vulgar.

You like SAPNO KA RAJKUMAR or some crap show like that so shush. -_-

sapna ka rajkumar? eesh

still its just too WOH to watch.

i dont mind watching indian bakwas but cant watch pakistani stuff. dunno why