Maniac Muslim Forums

*facepalm* No, no, no. Kabacha is in Tanhaiyaan...in Ankahi he plays Moby (Sana's cousin from America).

DAMMIT. I always confuse the two! MAAF KAREIN AUNTY JEE! D:

I dont know, it should be red. My mind thinks of Red when I say India :P

lol weird. We have saffron in our flag but no red.

Wow, thanks. Btw, which of the 2 are comedies? I stated tanhaiyaan tho.

Both are :)

why isnt the Indian Passport red?

Why should it be red?

My thoughts exactly :P

ok I love this so Im gona post the videos haha if you dont like it Im not talking to you ever again. no wait, I will annoy you till you like it :D:P

this one starts from the anthem of the school and its the best best best anthem.

I wish we had more shows like this one :(

lol I've never watched or heard of this before, but it looks really funny! :D you guys used to sing that anthem in school? Don't all schools have the national anthem during assembly and all?

I dont know, it should be red. My mind thinks of Red when I say India :P

lol cute :P

cos the british beat them to it?

The British have red passports? Eww.

isnt the US passport blue?

So what if it is? :huh: Does every country in the world have passports of a particular colour that no other country can have? :hmm:

DAMMIT. I always confuse the two! MAAF KAREIN AUNTY JEE! D:

:cry: I'm not an aunty!!! naiki ka to zamana hi nahi hai...you correct someone and they call you an 'aunty'... :angry:

lol weird. We have saffron in our flag but no red.

:wow: That's interesting...I always thought it was red :P

Both are :)

My thoughts exactly :P

lol I've never watched or heard of this before, but it looks really funny! :D you guys used to sing that anthem in school? Don't all schools have the national anthem during assembly and all?

lol cute :P

The British have red passports? Eww.

So what if it is? :huh: Does every country in the world have passports of a particular colour that no other country can have? :hmm:

:cry: I'm not an aunty!!! naiki ka to zamana hi nahi hai...you correct someone and they call you an 'aunty'... :angry:

:wow: That's interesting...I always thought it was red :P

see guys, Indian passport should be red Venom agrees haha :P i thought every country had a different color passport. We should have that, the world should be colorful :D

haha no Venom the show has its own anthem. I miss the national anthem recitation during assembly. My school doesnt have it :(

see guys, Indian passport should be red Venom agrees haha :P i thought every country had a different color passport. We should have that, the world should be colorful :D

haha no Venom the show has its own anthem. I miss the national anthem recitation during assembly. My school doesnt have it :(

lol no larki I meant 'My thoughts exactly' in response to what white rose said, why should it be 'red' specifically?

Thread got moved! I was looking for it in the article discussion section and I was like huh where'd it go? :P