Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hamzah

Question: Can I delete my account?

You can search your name and go through all the posts were ur name's been mentioned and ask those people to edit the post or a mod to edit it.

Well actually Moslem had that done in a more wholesale way where her identity on the forum may have jeapordised her running for a position at uni- so there was an auto-replace wherever her name appeared to become EM. Perhaps blueberry could do that if it's that serious.

Yeah, I'm thinking about running for President of the United States. A lot of people on here already know my true identity and could probably make a lot of moolah by exposing me. What can we do about that?

P.s. presidential elections in the future are going to be nuts. Someone will be running for office, and suddenly all these college pictures of him with a bunch of alcohol and girls will show up from his facebook 25 years earlier.

When Obama was asked about one bit of advice he'd give to an aspiring-president, he said "Be careful about what you post on facebook." True words. I'm already screwed. Too much political-talk.

*p.s. I'm not really going to run for president.

If they're not exposed for it by others, they go around exposing themselves. Brits will remember- when running for Prime Minister- William Hague famously saying he used to smoke spliff and down 14 pints of lager a night in his student days- I mean, he needz 2 b down wid da kidz n all that.

Well actually Moslem had that done in a more wholesale way where her identity on the forum may have jeapordised her running for a position at uni- so there was an auto-replace wherever her name appeared to become EM. Perhaps blueberry could do that if it's that serious.

That only works for future posts not the already posted ones. And that name no longer spells EM. tongue.png

If they're not exposed for it by others, they go around exposing themselves. Brits will remember- when running for Prime Minister- William Hague famously saying he used to smoke spliff and down 14 pints of lager a night in his student days- I mean, he needz 2 b down wid da kidz n all that.

They have to though - if you aren't open about it, you can't control the coverage of it. So something fairly innocuous for a student gets turned into a big dirty shameful secret for politician. But if he gets there first and says it's not a big deal the press are forced to give it a different weight and spin. And I'm sorry, politicians can try as hard as they like, tell as many drinking stories as they like, but to a teenager you'll still be a loser. It's like those weird teachers you get who try and befriend their students by being all friendly with them and telling em all about their private lives, it just doesn't work.

That only works for future posts not the already posted ones. And that name no longer spells EM. tongue.png

Noooo, I saw it for older posts from even way back in 2007- it had been changed! And yes, her name spells Moslem now automatically- which is the same principle, but a different name!

Noooo, I saw it for older posts from even way back in 2007- it had been changed! And yes, the name S a f i a h spells Moslem now automatically- which is the same principle, but a different name!

is there any way i can make this happen to my posts?