Maniac Muslim Forums
white-rose

MM Questions

sort of, we have the ability to block you from posting at certain times. Will we? No. You should all have enough self control to take yourself off MM if you need to.

You know, every time I copy and paste text from another website, it retains it's formatting when pasted into the box for posting. That then messes up the font/size/style of my writing so I have to copy and paste it into Notepad first to 'neutralise' it and then paste it into MM. Can that be changed/fixed?

sort of, we have the ability to block you from posting at certain times. Will we? No. You should all have enough self control to take yourself off MM if you need to.

experiment has failed

You know, every time I copy and paste text from another website, it retains it's formatting when pasted into the box for posting. That then messes up the font/size/style of my writing so I have to copy and paste it into Notepad first to 'neutralise' it and then paste it into MM. Can that be changed/fixed?

Highlight the text, then among the tools, first row, 2nd from the left, there's an eraser like button. It says "remove format". Click on that and your text will return to normal.

Computing:

If you want to unlink the links, then you have to click the button in the 2nd row. After you highlight each link individually, click on the broken link icon. It's the 10th one from the left. If you want to remove the bullets, then highlight the concerning text and click on the button in the 2nd row, 7th from the left. :)

Yknow how some members have their twitter updates as their statuses? Can the mods make the really annoying twitter updates stop?

I think the members want their tweets to show up as status updates because they've linked the accounts.

Not if they aren't breaking any rules. Stopping people from posting stuff or updating status updates simply because they are annoying to others isn't really a valid reason. Hope that helps.