Maniac Muslim Forums
white-rose

MM Questions

and he also messes up MM's math.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users

• Musa, Facebook

You guys don't need to keep creating new threads to ask one question. We just had a issue with the size of the forum. Please use the appropriate thread to ask questions.

We're aware of stalker Facebook and are working to figure out why its following us everywhere and how to get rid of it.

Okay thank you, and sorry about that. While this thread already exists, I might as well ask another question. My notifications and messages symbols are not showing up (though I can still click on the blank space where they once were) and the "Like This" options on posts look different than normal. Is this just on my computer or is this something that everyone is seeing?

^ Same for me Moose- the number of notifications shows up, but the icons are missing. In fact, the whole top bar is MIA!

Mine looks different as well. The 'like' button has changed on mine as well. And I don't see the notifications either. I don't see the MM logo any more actually. Just a word saying logo.

LOL! For some reason I cracked up at the "just a word saying logo". Sounds like something that would happen at Greendale Community College.

LOL! For some reason I cracked up at the "just a word saying logo". Sounds like something that would happen at Greendale Community College.

It's quite a beautiful thought when you think of semiotics- the whole science of meaning and how we are virtually programmed to take in logos/slogans etc as 'shortcut understanding' of the brand. Simply looking at a word saying 'logo' without the image gets around that in a very dastardly and mischievous way. In my head.

Mine looks different as well. The 'like' button has changed on mine as well. And I don't see the notifications either. I don't see the MM logo any more actually. Just a word saying logo.

See, and you "You guys don't need to keep creating new threads to ask one question." But look how far this conversation has come. I think it is now clear that I made the right decision. Wohoo!

Facebook follows me everywhere too, even in the sisters section! Also my icons have also disappeared. A very good thread indeed Musa.

Facebook follows me everywhere too, even in the sisters section! Also my icons have also disappeared. A very good thread indeed Musa.

At least someone appreciates it out there!