Maniac Muslim Forums
white-rose

MM Questions

See, and you "You guys don't need to keep creating new threads to ask one question." But look how far this conversation has come. I think it is now clear that I made the right decision. Wohoo!

Its not the end of the world is it? Considering the site has migrated, there are kinks that need to be worked out. Hey looky here, there is a thread for that and oh there is a thread for Questions as well.

So, no you don't need to make new threads for things like this. Then those threads would be a waste of time.

^ We should merge with the MM questions thread.

I have a feeling the like button has changed to the facebook's like button which is why facebook is following us everywhere. If that turns out to be true, facebook will be informing facebook friends of what we like on MM. God forbid.

So what you're saying is that because the like button has changed to a Facebook-style like button, Facebook has decided to creep MM.

Now that is scary stuff.

I updated to the latest AVG and it's telling me that Facebook has trackers on this site so I just hit block.

I updated to the latest AVG and it's telling me that Facebook has trackers on this site so I just hit block.

google and facebook both are tracking on this site and many more sites.

I use "do not track plus" on firefox to block them all.

http://lifehacker.com/5843969/facebook-is-tracking-your-every-move-on-the-web-heres-how-to-stop-it

http://lifehacker.com/5886976/do-not-track-plus-stops-ad-companies-and-others-from-tracking-you-online

I use Chrome so AVG is a good alternative to block the trackers on chrome but good to know. Thanks. :)

Guest Fufu Xiawoun

^ I did all of that, but Facebook still follows me around on MM.

Also, every time I go on MMChat on Chrome, it tells me I've been kicked out! :o