Maniac Muslim Forums
white-rose

MM Questions

Funnily enough, both my accounts are gone. ;) Sumting feeshy is going on.

From what I remember of the last time peoples accounts got deleted, it was cuz one n00b got mad at the MMers who disagreed with him(maybeh her) and hacked MM and deleted the accounts. I just wanna say that if I have done anything to upset anyone, please forgive me. I can't actually think of anything other than having a go at Squid in chat, and bugging Wiserose to make me a mod, and general spam, but nothing too bad. And I was rude to Aloo once,

But anyways, please forgive me if I did anything wrong, come talk to me, tell me what I did and I can apologize face to face, or e-face to e-face.

Other than that, have a good ramadan, please remember me, my family, and everyone else in your duas. Especially when you do iftar, JazakAllah khairun

Don't worry man. It was certainly not a mod but we shall get to the bottom of this. Unfortunately you most likely will never get those PMs back.

Oh man, that's actually really sad. Those PMs were all I had from some people. Some were from the time I had asked people to make duah for my aunt back in 05 and I didn't delete them. Ah this is raw man.

:(

Not sure if Hamzah can help you with the PMs but perhaps there was a backup folder of them. Maybe you can contact him about it.

I think I've figured out how you were deleted. I'm waiting for confirmation.

Assalamu alaikum,

Can someone please tell me what happened to my MM accounts? I don't understand how they just got deleted :/

It was me. I clicked the wrong button without realizing it and its all gone now. Sorry, but if it helps I will donate money to MM in your name. And

Ramadan is a month for sabr.

It was me. I clicked the wrong button without realizing it and its all gone now. Sorry, but if it helps I will donate money to MM in your name. And

Ramadan is a month for sabr.

Hey hey hey... this is not how it works. I get to decide what the punishment is!

I hereby sentence you to 26-27 days in prison. You are to make duah for me, my family, my aunt, and our brothers and sisters everyday til the end of Ramadan. You are to pray for our imaan, our magfirah, health, akhirah, and pray Allah tala accepts all of SW's duas inshaAllah. You will also grant me access to the Sisters Section without asking me for 100 posts. Furthermore, you will consider petitioning to make me a moderator, prefereably an administraitor. Finally, your next ten posts must be in the colour pink, and bolded, with at least 5 emoticons in each post. You have made a mistake for which you shall pay the price, after that you will most definitely be forgiven and SW will continue to make duah for you and your family, inshaAllah.

[Alhumdulilah man, i'm just glad it wasn't cuz I had done something wrong to someone. It's cool mistakes happen, but are both my accounts gone? and no way of retrieving anything? You can give that money to MM in coolsides and naseehamans name inshaAllah.]

Hey hey hey... this is not how it works. I get to decide what the punishment is!

I hereby sentence you to 26-27 days in prison. You are to make duah for me, my family, my aunt, and our brothers and sisters everyday til the end of Ramadan. You are to pray for our imaan, our magfirah, health, akhirah, and pray Allah tala accepts all of SW's duas inshaAllah. You will also grant me access to the Sisters Section without asking me for 100 posts. Furthermore, you will consider petitioning to make me a moderator, prefereably an administraitor. Finally, your next ten posts must be in the colour pink, and bolded, with at least 5 emoticons in each post. You have made a mistake for which you shall pay the price, after that you will most definitely be forgiven and SW will continue to make duah for you and your family, inshaAllah.

[Alhumdulilah man, i'm just glad it wasn't cuz I had done something wrong to someone. It's cool mistakes happen, but are both my accounts gone? and no way of retrieving anything? You can give that money to MM in coolsides and naseehamans name inshaAllah.]

I spent some time googling your problem to see if I could help in some way. Unfortunately, couldn't find anything that made sense. If there are particular PMs you're looking for, though, maybe you can ask people to send them again if they still have them in their sent boxes? For people that have MM, maybe the mods can help you out by finding their PMs. Good luck! I'm a very nostalgic and sentimental person myself, so I can imagine how you feel.

I spent some time googling your problem to see if I could help in some way. Unfortunately, couldn't find anything that made sense. If there are particular PMs you're looking for, though, maybe you can ask people to send them again if they still have them in their sent boxes? For people that have MM, maybe the mods can help you out by finding their PMs. Good luck! I'm a very nostalgic and sentimental person myself, so I can imagine how you feel.

Awww you're sweet man. JazakAllah khair for doing that, may Allah tala reward you for that, ameen.

Nah, it's okay don't worry about it, what's done is done. No ones got the time for chasing up stuff like that, it's not a problem. R-z shall pay the price by making lots and lots and lots of duas for me this month inshallah, and that's all I need. JazakAllah khair though :flower:

Can a moderator please answer this:

1) Where is my second account? I need my PMs to get numbers/email addresses, I don't have backups

Is there any way of retreieving my messages?

2) I don't understand how both of my accounts have gone missing. I get that rz said he accidently deleted one, but wheres my other one gone?

It's not that simple to delete whole accounts, you have to go to the setting area, go on members, search for the person, click on their profile, go to their settings, then click on delete and even then it asks you if you're sure you wanna delete it. I don't actually get how both of them ended up being deleted, what were you trying to do R-z :( why oh why!