Maniac Muslim Forums
Maethorion

The Tom Hardy Appreciation Thread

Now, Fufu has said she will blackmail me with screenshots of things I have said and use them against me if I incriminate her. Fufu, The gauntlet hath been dropped. Bring it on.

Also, Tom Hardy :wub:

he's gay

Inception hunk Tom Hardy admits: 'I've had sexual relations with men'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1298384/Inception-hunk-Tom-Hardy-admits-Ive-sexual-relations-men.html

Moly likes a gay man. that is all.

Molly, I didn't actually think it was possible for you to stoop lower than to create a Tom Hardy Appreciation thread. A trashy chav with stick-on tattoos and a penchant for sodomy who I only knew existed approximately 48 hours ago when Fufu decided to publicly expose her tragic taste in men.

If this wasn't such a sorry situation, I might have been tempted to create a meme for it.

But asked if he'd ever had any sexual relations with other men, the broody actor said: 'As a boy? Of course I have. I'm an actor for ****'s sake.

I've played with everything and everyone........there's plenty of stuff in a relationship with another man, especially gay men, that I need in my life.

Masha'Allah Fufu! What class!