Maniac Muslim Forums
Catfish Bobby

ROAD RAGE!

Salaam all,

Can't believe this thread doesn't already exist! So as you can guess by the name, this is a thread for you to vent about your road rage.

My road rage is basically caused by stupid people who can't drive and will either end up killing themselves/or someone else.

Things that give me the most road rage are:

People who drive too slow. I was once stuck behind some idiot doing 20 on a 40mph road! Another time, I was exiting on to the motorway behind this guy who should have been doing at least 60 down the ramp but he was doing 40!

People who don't indicate. This is especially annoying on roundabouts with 2 lanes because you have no idea where these guys want to get off so you don't know if its safe for you to go or not. Also people who just turn in the middle of nowhere without any warning so that you have to do an emergency break.

People who pull out in front of you and make you slam on the breaks.

Pedestrians who run out in the middle of the road when your driving down at speed.

Also, this is technically road rage but idiots who park there car right next to mine so its almost impossible to get in, in the office car park with literally 10's of empty spaces. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!

I'll be the first to admit I drive really quick but I wouldn't ever drive unsafely! Some people act like they really don't give a crap about any one else's safety which really makes me vex.

There are more things I'm sure, but I can't think right now.

Traffic lights!! They always turn amber or red just as soon as I get to them!! At least let me go first and then change colour! :P

Motorbikes and cyclists.

And skateboarders who think they can zg-zag through traffic like it's their own road.

People at crossings. Sometimes a person or group would cross the road so slowly my signal would turn amber or red before I'd move an inch.

Mr Baldy posted most that give me road rage. People that don't indicate and the ones that drive too slowly are the main ones! :angry:

When I'm about to cross the road and the car is coming and I'm not sure if I should go or not, or when they drive so slowwwww that I can walk faster than they drive.

One time a bus started moving towards me even though he knew I was crossing. Almost hit me. -___-

When I stop and wait for a car to make a turn, and I purposefully don't look at them so they can pass. Obviously if I stopped at the curb, it means I'm not crossing yet, then they do the whole honking their horn thing to catch my attention and tell me to cross.

When cars turn without signaling, while I'm crossing the street. I always look at their signal before I cross.

It's all your wife's fault

I agree!

You trolls.

Cyclists are warriors, honestly.

Random brakers. Those who drive on the fast lane and keep hitting the brakes for absolutely no reason. <<<< this makes me want to run them over ... twice.

I never get road rage, the things you guys have spoke about do annoy me, but mostly I don't do anything, apart from maybe a long, Libyan style honk at them. Anyways today that all changed. Two stupid little boys, looked about 13 or so, were crossing the road behind my car, and they started putting their arms up like "why aren't you moving?" (I was waiting to turn right from a small road). Then one of them banged the back of the car with his fist, so I yelled at him, "DO NOT TOUCH MY CAR!" He started swearing and walking off so I just let him go, then he hailed a taxi and started giving me the finger as the taxi drove off, so I gave him the finger back. I never usually swear, ever! Those two little thugs just made me blood boil. I was saying loads of horrible stuff about them to my mum, who was sat next to me, such as, 'my car is cleaner than their bums', and 'all that is ahead for them in life in prison'. I was SOOOO mad. That's my dad's car, I can't let people touch it like that with their dirty hands and get away with it.

Oh yeh and last week I was in town, and I was waiting to be picked up from outside a shop. A bus was passing by, and in the corner of my eye I could see a chav in the bus furiously giving me the finger, I never looked him straight in the eye, then when the bus went I just burst out laughing! What a stupid idiot. I hope everyone thought he was mental.

Oh the stories that I have -_-

Do tell!

Oh and does everyone else hate people who don't signal on a roundabout? Because then they turn off, or go immediately left and I didn't know they were gonna do that!

1. People who drive slow in the left lane, and people who tailgate in the not-left-lane.

2. Those damn irresponsible idiots who tie stuff to the top of their car or in the back of their pickup trucks and then it falls off and is just a pile of debris in the middle of the road that there's no safe way around/over, and they're oblivious until they get to their destination and notice their mattress is missing. You see the worst things, large furniture, dogs, etc. that fell off some idiot's truck. It would be cool if the physics was opposite and their debris fell forward so then there would be justice. I just try to give them a wide berth and also a glare. And this is what is wrong with America.