Maniac Muslim Forums
Catfish Bobby

ROAD RAGE!

Yesterday I was at an intersection and the road I wanted to turn into had the pedestrian GO sign on. There were two kids who were about to cross the road so I slowed down so that those kids could cross the street to get to school and then this guy coming from the opposite direction sees me slow to a stop and shoots across. When I turned in after I was hoping that he was going to the shop like I was so I could swear him proper, but he kept going so I just hooted and flashed my lights at him -_-

TRUCKS!!! I hate hate hate these guys who drive trucks!!!! They don't pay attention, they want to cut across wherever they feel like it. I've only been driving proper for a year and some but I've lost track of how many times I've almost been sent off the road or crushed by one of these monsters. I used to think my mom was mad for speeding up when she was next to one, and now I completely understand. Even with hooting at them when you're right next to them to stop them from smashing over you they just carry on <_<

People who think that the indicator sticks are just there for show. How hard is it for you to indicate when you want to turn or overtake or something?

Those guys who drive at 60kpm on the freeway, in the middle lane <_< There is a slow lane for a reason -_-

And BMW drivers -_- Don't even get me started <_<

arent you in SA, can't you ride a hippo

I prefer to ride elephants. And on the weekends a lion.

P.S. SAVE THE RHINO!!!

Worst drivers are white vans and taxis. Every time there is an accident around here, you can guarantee a taxi is involved. Just a few weeks ago, a taxi driver had to be cut out of his taxi after having a particularly bad crash. I wonder how fast he was going, on a 30mph road? White vans just stick to the back of you, or try and dangerously overtake.

Cubby I agree with you about people who don't indicate. How is it hard to just flick it on??? Come on people! The indicators are there for an important reason!

People who have HUGE 'vans' and can't park them :mad:

I went to a mall today *le gasp* and there was this huge BMW X5 (typical <_< ) and it was parked in TWO parking bays. What the hell?!? I'm sure the woman saw she was parked wrong when she got off, and yeah, I assume it must have been a woman cos I have never seen a man park a can like that <_< or even drive one of those ugly things, so why the heck couldn't she get back in park it properly???

People who pull out in front of you and drive way below the speed limit for no reason whatsoever :mad: :mad:

Argh! Someone just did that to me yesterday, but I was going too fast to slow down, so I had to speed up and go around him! Yes it was a guy.

People who walk in the middle of the road and cross at the wrong points and on the freeways -_-

People who text at the traffic lights, they right at the front don't see the traffic light turn green and there's a hundred cars waiting behind..!!

I volunteer at a youth group, and we use a building where we have two private spaces for cars, there is a notice saying they are needed 24/7, no parking blah blah. Anyway last week I pull up and two corsas are parked. One has a guy in who says his girlfriend will be ten minutes. She was 30 DAMN MINUTES! I wanted to punch her or something, wtf! I even called my mum I was like that's it I'm calling the police, they're stopping me from getting into my workplace! My mum convinced me not to, but I wish I had, that girl took the mick big style. I gave her a really dirty look when she got back, and I blocked her in for a bit to teach her a lesson. Nobody messes with me or my parking space!

What is it with people going slow down a whole road, just to turn at the end? Keep up your speed until you have to turn, and use your bloody indicators! How hard is it to just flick them on? Then there is the opposite, those who keep their indicator on and you never know when they are gonna turn. Too many idiots on the road.

What is it with people going slow down a whole road, just to turn at the end? Keep up your speed until you have to turn, and use your bloody indicators! How hard is it to just flick them on? Then there is the opposite, those who keep their indicator on and you never know when they are gonna turn. Too many idiots on the road.

In my experience it is usually stupid men who do this.