Maniac Muslim Forums
Catfish Bobby

ROAD RAGE!

Peopl who walk on the road when they shouldn't be also piss me off. Its like they're asking to get hit. But then it becomes your fault because you should be more vigilant and not drive so fast or whatever. Just last week, or the week before, this kid got knocked and he died but it was in a place that he shouldn't have been crossing or walking on the road in the first place. There is a robot just down the road for crossing and also there island in the middle is huge so that you can walk safely without fear of being hit by a car. But now the driver is going to be prosecuted because he hit this kid. I'm not saying that the kid deserved to die, nobody deserves that and their families sure don't deserve that kind of pain, but how can you blame the driver when he is driving on a road that he is meant to be, that is designated for him and the pedestrian was in the wrong?

This happens so much, why are people walking on the road then later them or their relatives are complaining and blaming the driver. We really shouldn't expect to see a person walking down the road! There is a pavement for a reason. I saw an old woman doing exactly this a few days ago. She was pushing one of those granny trolley things for their shopping. She could have been hit, she was lucky it was a relatively quiet road, but still, cars will come up and down it, as I was. Also people who decide to chance it and cross the road, only to walk really slowly and not acknowledge traffic at all, I just beep those idiots. They have a death wish. If cars started mounting the pavement and knocking over pedestrians, people would really hate it, yet they misuse the road a lot!

Some of our freeways even have pedestrian signs on them because people run across it so often.

People who boss their way into the lane from the merging lane.

The other day this was car not moving, he was sitting in the merging lane and there was enough space for him to come out in front of me. But then as I get next to him, he suddenly wakes up and tries to get into the lane and then has the audacity to hoot and flash me. I was turning into a turning lane so he speeds up to pull up next to me, so I just showed him the finger -_-

People who boss their way into the lane from the merging lane.

The other day this was car not moving, he was sitting in the merging lane and there was enough space for him to come out in front of me. But then as I get next to him, he suddenly wakes up and tries to get into the lane and then has the audacity to hoot and flash me. I was turning into a turning lane so he speeds up to pull up next to me, so I just showed him the finger -_-

YOU GO CUBBY!

Oh man, the students are back, parking stupidly like they always do. Summer is bliss when they are gone, always space to park! But these students all park spaced well out, if they all moved up I swear three more cars could fit!

Eh, students own cars?! It's not just students who can't park straight - especially in a bay, it's stupid men in their so called fancy cars, which are actually rubbish!

Eh, students own cars?! It's not just students who can't park straight - especially in a bay, it's stupid men in their so called fancy cars, which are actually rubbish!

I know, right? My mum thinks mummy and daddy probably bought the cars lol. How do so many own cars though? We have three student houses across the road, and about two cars belonging to them. How?? My brother could NOT afford a car when he was in uni, and my dad wasn't about to buy him one either! Learn the value of money students!

I can't stand fancy cars either. I like beetles and mini coopers! Not lexus or bentley or whatever. Cumbersome cars lol.

Hah, you'd be surprised how many parents will fork out money for their kids and fancy cars at that. At my uni there are so many posh cars. I'd be fitting my mom's old beat up Conquest between BMWs and Mercs. And I'd get these weird stares because every time I started the car I'd have to rev the crap out of it :P I wish post-grads had their own parking tbh. I've noticed that we tend to drive similar cars, usually second hand cars. Very few post-grads have new cars. Those that do used their funding to get the cars :o

Honestly, I think kids should get second hand cars when they first start driving. You learn better and you have more little accidents (bumps and things) than you would if you were a seasoned driver. You can always get a new car later in life. My kid will get an old, but good condition, car when it gets its license. Oh and its gonna have to work real hard its whole life if it wants me to buy one for it -_-

I got stuck on one of those annoying roads that has cars parked on each side, so you have to drive in the middle. I was already driving down it when this stupid, stupid woman comes out of a side street and just waits there, for ME to reverse!! She wouldn't do it and I had no idea why. I waited a bit to make her stew, but I realised she wasn't gonna budge, so I reversed, but when she was passing by I told her I was here first so I shouldn't have had to reverse. She then says she could not reverse as there was a white van parked on the corner of the side street. I was like whatever and drove off. When I passed the side street, the van was parked on the road near the kerb, not on the corner at all! So basically she's a wimp driver who didn't want to reverse. She saw I was driving a flipping Zafira and she didn't care that I had to reverse that! She gives us women drivers a bad name! C'mon, reversing around a corner is easy!