Maniac Muslim Forums
x_cmz_x

The Apprentice 2012

This year they are more in each others face than fun..! I enjoy watching "your-fired" more than the actual programme..! I think Michael deserved to go..he was just a waste of space.

Last week, Maria I can't believe she fell asleep on the task..! she was way to firey for Alan Sugars sake..!!

Okay so this thread has completely died, maybe its a reflection of the lack of drama in this year's series?

It definitely lacks drama considering it is staged drama! It's actually becoming more predictable but still least we have Lord Sugar to look at. :wub:

I can't stand Alan Sugar. He wouldn't last on the Apprentice, seeing as he thought both Microsoft and Ipods would never be popular.

The right person went this week, but how stephen is still in the competition is beyond stupid.

I can't stand Jade.

I'm glad Laura went this week, I think she got away with it for the past few weeks!

I can't stand Alan Sugar. He wouldn't last on the Apprentice, seeing as he thought both Microsoft and Ipods would never be popular.

He's managed to become rich from a working class background, your making him seem like he has no business sense at all - when imo its the opposite.

Lies, you all love him, like I do :wub:

Not sure if the right person went yesterday..cannit believe Stephen is still in the competition.

He's managed to become rich from a working class background, your making him seem like he has no business sense at all - when imo its the opposite.

Successful businesses have nothing to do with class.

I always say I'm going to start watching this but I cba to keep up with it online/ Is it a good show?