Maniac Muslim Forums
Zimbabwe

A great adventure has begun

MashaAllah Zimmi! Congratulations! :wow: MashaAllah, what an adorable photo and an equally beautiful name! May Allah (swt) bless her and make her the noor of your family's eyes and guide her to the straight path so He may be pleased with her. Ameen! :D

Wow, subhaanAllaah! :D :D :D congratulations! I'm in shock, lol, alhamdulillaah! ^_^ Allaah SWt give you, Mr Z and baby Sephora happy and healthy lives togehter, may He make your daughter be a means of you and your husband getting to Jannah and may she grow up as a beloved of Allaah SWT, Aameen!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Assalamu alaykum

I was wondering where you'd disappeared for a few days but now I why you've been abit quiet.

Wow that is amazing mA and congratulations!!

Ameen to all the duas :)

Ma'salama

SubhaanAllah!!!

May Allah keep her steadfast on the Deen, grant her with the Tawfiiq to grow up to be a great Muslimah, may she be a shield from Jahanam for the both of you and the gateway to Jannaat al Firdaws al a3laa, and may Allah bless her with a position in Paradise with the best of women there.

Ameen Ya Rabb!

Congratulations Sis!

MashAllah Zimarina, I'm so happy for you! Sephora is a beautiful name and that picture is lovely :wub:

I'm in shock! I hope this baby brings you blessings and makes you happy for the rest of your lives inshAllah. Baby girls are truly a blessing. <33 mashAllah mashAllah mashAllah I can't believe you're a mother! You'll make a brilliant mother and baby Sephora is in my Du'as, as well as you and Mr Z :)

MashaAllah la hawla wa la quwatta illa billah! Wow, Zimi! I was wondering if you were ok! May Allah make Sephora among the muttaqeen! I'm so happy for youuu!

MashaAllah!!!!!!! Great news for our sister Zimarina! May Allah bless you, bless your family and bless Sephora with the best of health and strongest Imaan! Ameen! :D