Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dawud Israel

Taqwa Connections!

Assalaam Aleikum

I am writing this with my best intentions put forth and Insha ALLAH something good will come from this. I'm still new to the forum so if I make any mistakes or if this has been done before please forgive me.

We are simply youth on a Muslim forum, but as youth we represent the coming generation. I made this post mainly because I wanted to thank brother Al Falah, Ozair and Mossy (I’m sure there are more on Maniac Muslim!) who take time out of their day to spread the Deen among the Ummah. These 3 are the best examples I have found at our age.

I found this hadith and I was immediately reminded of these three brothers.

“The Messenger of Allah (SAWS) said: No gift a Muslim can present to his brother is better than a wise word through which Allah would increase him in guidance or would through it keep him away from death.â€(Al-Bayhaqi)

May ALLAH grant our brothers this reward and countless more in this Dunya and the Hereafter! Who knows they could become the Al Albanee, bin Baz and ibn Uthaymeen of our generation and Insha ALLAH, they shall. I will tell you now that the worth of the learned is immense, even if they are at our age. There importance is understated and one will only know their value once they have left us…but more than this I feel obliged to help them out.

The Prophet said during his last illness: "O people! People will become numerous, and the Ansar will decrease in number, until they shall be among people in the same way as salt in the food. Therefore, whoever among you holds sway and wields power to harm or benefit, let him accept the good of those who do good among them, and excuse the evil of the evil-doers among them." (Ibn Abbas, Sahih Bukhari)

This is my proposition: I will help my learned brothers in any way I can. If they need help with something small or something major (dawah, moral support, anything) I will try my best to aid you because we are the upcoming Ummah and whatever we have is not ours, but ALLAH's.

What I am trying to say is that if three represent the learned, something we all need and if there is only a handful of Ansaars existing today, than I want to be one of them.

If brothers Al-Falah, Ozair and Mossy could post there emails than I could add them to my email or MSN list and a correspondence could take place. I’m targeting the learned here simply cause they can create the most benefit and seem to have the soundest personalities. I wanted to do this for a while but didn’t really have the guts till now but felt it would be good to promote brotherhood and unity in Islam and because we are closer to Qiyammah than any other generation has ever been.

Assalaam Aleikum

mashAllah –all three of them are all great and helpful to this fourm…may Allah (swt) reward them immensely and you too for the great post. :):thumbup:

MASHALLAH AND ALHUMDULILLAH May Allah (swt) bless you :D

All 3 are great :yes:

Mashallah!! May Allah bless them all in this life and the hereafter.Ameen. ^_^

Umm.. Thanks.. You could have just pm'd us y'know..

My MSN is generally busy so its best to mail me: mossy@sunniforum.com or pm if you need help with anything.

JAZAKULLAH KHAIR !!!

Sorry, I'm still kinda new to the forum bit but yea ill add u to my emails and MSN.

I'm already a member at sunniforum too...Jeez i figured no one would reply but shows what ALLAH rewards your good intentions!

Bless you :)

They're brilliant people :yes: