Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mazhara

Haqeeqat Posts

حَبلِ الوريدNot Jugular vein but means Vocal Cord.

Quran described "vocal cord" with the metaphor Hablil Warid-cord that makes reach

hablil warid

Quran e Majeed had informed mankind, 1400 years back, as follows:

سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي ٱلآفَاقِ وَفِيۤ أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ ٱلْحَقُّ

"We will keep making it visible to the eyes of those who do not accept Quran, the signs/knowledge in the Universe and in their own bodies till it becomes evident for them that this Quran is a statement of proven fact" {Refer 41:53}

The Grand Quran has informed that Allah will keep revealing, the knowledge about the universe and human body, and it will become manifest to the people that the Quran is a statement of proven fact. Why would it become manifest that the Quran is a statement of proven fact when man sees/perceives new knowledge about universe and human body? If the things mentioned in a book written earlier in time and space are subsequently found a scientific fact only then it is evident to people that the Book is really a statement of proven facts and not conjectural and presumptive.

Allah has informed us:

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا ٱلإِنسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ ٱلْوَرِيدِ

إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى ٱلْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ ٱلْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ ٱلشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ

مَّا يَلْفِظُ مِن قَوْلٍ إِلاَّ لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ

"And indeed We have created the man. And We know with what thought {heart} inspires his self. And We are nearer to that thought than the cord that makes reach, when it is taken/received from right side and left side by the two Receivers, each sitting on one side. Man does not throw away any word from his statement except that there is always one near him alert to take that {for recording}" {Ref 50:16-18}....................MORE

http://haqeeqat.org.pk/English%20Tafsir%20...ocal%20Cord.htm

SO not everybody who seems to critical is ACTUALLY critical. The critic could be a friend and supporter in disguise. LOL

{Shareef}

I waited in the hope that I will get some thing ACTUALLY critical from you. Could you find something where you could be critical or may I presume you failed to find anything wrong in the articles?

Quran broke news: In Lightening there is a hope for Man{Urdu}

بِسمِ ٱلله الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيـمِ

Beginning is with the Personal Name of Allah, الرَّحْمٰنِ {Ar Rehman} Who is Most Merciful.

السلام عليكم

LIGHTENING.gif

Thanks for reading. If you agree and liked this Article, please tell and discuss with friends in pursuance of the only advice of Last Messenger {SAW}:

قُلۡ إِنَّمَآ أَعِظُكُم بِوَٲحِدَةٍۖ أَن تَقُومُواْ لِلَّهِ مَثۡنَىٰ وَفُرَٲدَىٰ ثُمَّ تَتَفَڪَّرُواْۚ

Say, "I {Muhammad} advise you people with one advice; that find time for Allah in two’s or individually and thereafter reflect to know the purpose of things" {Refer 34:46}

السلام عليكم

Beginning is with the Personal Name of Allah, الرَّحْمٰنِ {Ar Rehman} Who is Most Merciful.

اللہ تعالیٰ کے نام الرحمٰن سےابتدا ہے جو سب سے زیادہ رحم کرنے والا ہے

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Thanks for reading. If you agree and liked this Article, please tell and discuss with friends in pursuance of the only advice of Last Messenger {SAW}:

قُلۡ إِنَّمَآ أَعِظُكُم بِوَٲحِدَةٍۖ أَن تَقُومُواْ لِلَّهِ مَثۡنَىٰ وَفُرَٲدَىٰ ثُمَّ تَتَفَڪَّرُواْۚ

Say, "I {Muhammad} advise you people with one advice; that find time for Allah in two’s or individually and thereafter reflect to know the purpose of things" {Refer 34:46}

^Dang yo. That's hot. Wah wah, khoob mishti da-da!

You've like officially converted to being Desi my Gori sister in Islam.

Welcome to the dawaat. :)

السلام عليكم

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

the title, does it say 'muchar' ? :blink: Quran'ay majeed nay muchar ki....? muchar yaani mosquito?

السلام عليكم

اس تصور میں بھی کوئی وزن نہیں کہ عربی زبان کے الفاظ کے کئی معنی ہوتے ہیں۔ عربی مادہ “ب ح ر“ کے معنی دریا یا سمندر نہیں بلکہ وسیع پیمانے پر چیرنے اور پھاڑنے کو کہتے ہیں۔ اور چونکہ دریا اور سمندر بھی گہرائی کے حامل یعنی کھدے ہوئے ہوتے ہیں اس بناء پر ان کے لئے بحر استعمال ہوتا ہے۔ اس لئے ترجمہ کرتے ہوئے یہ طے کرنا ضروری ہے کہ بات سمندر کی ہو رہی ہے یا دریا کی۔ لفظ فرقنا نے بتا دیا تھا کہ گفتگو سمندر کی ہے دریا کی نہیں۔

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

السلام عليكم

ExampleofDOG-1.gif

ExampleofDOGgif002.gif

ExampleofDOGgif003.gif

The thing/perception conveyed in the verse is much deeper than what I could state/explain. Grand Quran in quite concise statement conveys such explicit and elaborate things that for opening them we need quite many pages. And the most important thing that needs to be focused in the verse is that person for whom the parable has been told. He is the one who deviated from the Ayat of Allah and instead followed Satan and got inclined to his own desires and conjectures.

عربی زبان کے لفظ “توفیٰ “پر ایک طویل بحث ہے۔قرآنِ مجید نے غیر مبہم انداز میں واضح کیا ہوا ہے کہ اس کے معنی “موت“ نہیں ہیں۔

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg