Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cubster

Horse Shampoo

Horse shampoo is where its at. Seriously. I can't tell you people how much -_-

I started using it just over a month ago and I can honestly see a difference. My hair is growing better and its healthy and no dandruff. I used to have dandruff and I had to try different brands to sort it out, which are very expensive and then my cousin told me she was trying horse shampoo. And I remembered that I had heard that people use it. (I've also known people to take Bob Martin tables for their hair, but I think that's plain loony -_- ).

Its cheaper than most shampoos and since you dilute it lasts longer. The only issue I've had is that it dries my hair out a bit so I use conditioner afterward. But alhamdulillah, by hair has grown faster, its stronger and it doesn't fall out as much as it used to. And best of all, there is no dandruff whatsoever. I used to to still have a few flakes here and there when I used Gill (which is the best anti-dandruff out there imo) but now there is nothing.

GO AND GET HORSE SHAMPOO THEN YOU WON'T HAVE TO STAND IN THE SHAMPOO ISLE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHICH SHAMPOO IS SUITABLE FOR YOU HAIR!!!

HORSE SHAMPOO IS SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES!!!

http://www.essortment.com/hair-care-advice-horse-shampoo-popular-humans-59340.html

Can you also use it on your pet pony and do they only sell it in non-human animal supply stores?

Why shouldn't you be able to use it on your pet pony? -_-

You can get it from the vet or you could try your local pharmacy/ chemist. That is where I get mine from -_-

Horse Shampoo on human hair? How very odd. I'd be weary of using it, but i'm just reading reviews on line and people actually use it.

I may give it a go since after coming back from my holiday, my hair has thinned out so much, it's depressing.

^ That was fast. lol!

Products for animals cost a lot in UAE so I don't know about getting it. I shall think about it after more than a few MMers have tried it. They can be the test subjects. :P

I heard they make combs out of horse hair.

cubster the comb-maker :hmm:

They also make paintbrushes with horse hair -_-

Does it smell nice?

Yeah, it actually does.

Hmm, you sound serious :hmm:

I'm gonna try it, which one do I get? The link said "mane 'n' tail" is most popular?

Does it look like this >>> http://www.amazon.co...36745704&sr=1-1

I'm getting it if it is

EDIT: I bought it, I hope it works, I'll let you know :D

I am VERY serious.

I don't know about mane n tail, but this is the one that I use, Equiline. I think its a South African product. All the links seem to be SA links.

0000633_equiline_shampoo_300.jpeg

^ That was fast. lol!

Products for animals cost a lot in UAE so I don't know about getting it. I shall think about it after more than a few MMers have tried it. They can be the test subjects. :P

They sell it in Carrefour w-r :D

Horses do have damn beautiful hair...

Must be all the hay they eat!

Brb, disregarding my green vegetables and eating hay :D

Lol sorry, just kidding. In all seriousness, this horse shampoo is safe to use though?

Yes it is safe to use. Because its for animals its non-toxic so its completely safe to use. Its not harsh or anything like that.

They sell it in Carrefour w-r :D

lol, how did you find that out? I was reading a thread on a UAE forum and they said they sold it in Carrefour and Spinneys. So I might check it out.