Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cubster

Horse Shampoo

For those with black hair, can't get much blacker/darker than black!

Lol yeh that's true, I was thinking more like brown hair, where you can tell it's gone darker. And don't people use that Amla hair oil to make their hair darker?

Amla oil makes your hair grow faster. Doesn't make it darker. Not in my experience though. I have dark brown hair, but I still have, well had, my natural highlights which are kind of reddish and Amla oil doesn't change the colour of your hair at all. When I used Olive oil on my hair it got darker to the point that even the highlights got darker. Nothing that sunning your hair can't fix though ;)

Oh and I can't find ingredients for the horse shampoo. Online or on the bottle -_-

Oh and I can't find ingredients for the horse shampoo. Online or on the bottle -_-

hahaha. it might as well be poo for all you know!

I was just thinking, for those of us who wear hijab, is it a bad thing that our hair doesn't really get any sunlight on it? (I'm thinking of vitamin D). Also is it true your hair can get darker once you start covering it up? Some girls swear it happens to them.

So mane and tail is not even made for horses? Or its suitable for both humans and horses? Also I cannot believe some people would take those Bob Martin tablets! I've seen skin and hair vitamins for humans in health shops, but what good they do, I have no idea.

It did happen to me.

cubby, does it actually work? I've ordered some, my hair is falling out loads lately and need it to stop :(

edit:

fml i thought this was the sisters section

i hope no one saw that

I did. And it's okay, but you should speak to a school counsellor if you feel like a girl trapped in a boy's body. :flower:

Guest Fufu Xiawoun

For the people who have skin issues, dermatitis and whatnot, and use medicated shampoo - would this help them or make it worse?

A medicated shampoo should help provided it's recommended by their dermatologist.

Btw cubster, I bought the horse shampoo and conditioner.

M53R - I got it from carrefour. It's about 27 dirhams. :)

Guest Fufu Xiawoun

^ lol no, I meant that if you're using medicated shampoo to deal with skin conditions, then would it really be a good idea to dump that and go for no-shampoo-let-my-hair-clean-itself-thing?

Depends on the kind of dermatitis they have. Some people have dermatitis due to fungal infection in which case they need to continue with the prescribed medicated shampoo.

cubby - I forgot to tell you. I used horse shampoo and conditioner. Although I think the horse shampoo may have been adjusted for humans since it had olive oil or something in it. I've only used it once. My mom used it twice. How long/many uses before you actually see a difference?