Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cubster

Horse Shampoo

lol, I don't think UAE would go through that much trouble but I don't know what goes on.

Props to Cubster for the horse shampoo tip, it's been just over 3 weeks and people have started to notice a change, I got lots of compliments yesterday! :idiot:

But yeah, nice find Cubby :yes:

awesome.jpg

I don't know about mane n tail, but this is the one that I use, Equiline. I think its a South African product. All the links seem to be SA links.

0000633_equiline_shampoo_300.jpeg

I've been looking for this particular one.. couldn't find it in supermarkets, pharmacies or veterinary clinics :(

I might try "mane 'n' tail" since Rose and Jafooly have noticed a difference.. although it's not actually horse shampoo.

I've been looking for this particular one.. couldn't find it in supermarkets, pharmacies or veterinary clinics :(

I might try "mane 'n' tail" since Rose and Jafooly have noticed a difference.. although it's not actually horse shampoo.

It's not :o

Damn, you think it was the placebo effect haha :P

Well if it was, now that I know it's not horse shampoo, it won't work anymore, right? :fear:

Dammit simmi :(

Sorry I had to be the one who breaks that bit of news to you. Well if it's the placebo effect then I guess I'm not ganna purchase it after all :P I'll just stick to my all time favorite shampoo

181270_162114527255531_1755825776_n.jpg

:D

That product mane-n-tail is a human shampoo, with horses on the picture. the article cubster posted also mentions this product, and I smell foul advertising.

see their website http://manentail.com/products/

The product cubster is using is also described as for horses and humans. Although both the products try to portray that the horse shampoo are cheap, these are not.

Maybe this is a new rave created by shampoo manufacturers. The question is, what do real horse owners use? Any farmers here?

^ Actually that's how I found out about mane-n-tail.

Well if it was, now that I know it's not horse shampoo, it won't work anymore, right? :fear:

But you still got compliments so it's all good. :P

Sorry I had to be the one who breaks that bit of news to you. Well if it's the placebo effect then I guess I'm not ganna purchase it after all :P I'll just stick to my all time favorite shampoo

Lol you can't have a placebo effect on shampoos. Especially if you've been using it for 3 weeks.

Lol you can't have a placebo effect on shampoos. Especially if you've been using it for 3 weeks.

yes you can.

But I don't think its placebo effect in this case. There must be about some ingredient (or lack of it) in play.

That time I got people to use horse shampoo :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously though, I don't care what Hak-poo says, that stuphph worked. Can't remember why I stopped using it :hmm: might try it again if I can find it.