Maniac Muslim Forums
Hamzah

Monthly payments

Salam folks,

As you might be aware, the monthly 'suspensions' that happen are due to payments. I can't really afford $45 a month at the moment so if people can pitch in that'd help immensely!

Clarification: this isn't mandatory for all members. Whoever can do it, great. If you financially can't donate, then just donate in your heart B-)

EDIT: HamzahBhai has given me access to the account payment for MM so instead of sending money to him, please send me your donations and I will sort out the payments each month.

Paypal: shaiks1@ukzn.ac.za

We're good for the month of December 2012.

If you don't have a paypal, can you donate via credit card?

Also, if the forums were smaller would the payment be less? As in, would you need to delete more posts/threads to keep the payments low?

Thanks Hamzah, hopefully we can pull together and you don't need to pay for our activity anymore.

DESTROY THE FORUMS

you can just as easily leave the forum

young Aloo, you need to get your mind off of money. There's no problem if some of us can pitch in a few bucks.

BUT MM REQUIRES MONEY TO EXIST. REGARDLESS OF ITS GOAL, MM NEEDS MONEY. HAMZAH NEEDS (WANTS) MONEY. IS MM DOING HIM ANY FAVORS?

DO YOU NEED MM AS MUCH AS YOU NEED THE MONEY. DO YOU WANT MM AS MUCH AS YOU WANT THE MONEY.