Maniac Muslim Forums

Walaikum as salaam Coach! I love how you had to keep emphasizing short, LOL I'm glad you had a great time. :) Hopefully one day we can hang out too, insha Allah! That would be awesome! :)) I met oxy (I forgot when exactly :ph34r: ). She's pretty cool. :) We went shopping (she did most of the shopping :P ) and then we ate at this restaurant that barely had any food. :lol: I think they JUST opened it, and there was a whole menu, but only 3/4 actual dishes available to eat. Anywho's, it was cool meeting an MMer IRL for the first time. :)

Wa alaikom assalam

wow Coach :wow: that's amazing. Where do you live? If I may ask.

I've always seen people on MM, and this other forum I used to go to, talk about them meeting other members and how great it was and I'm like "I WANNA EXPERIENCE THAT TOOOO".. but unfortunately I've never met a member that lives in my country before :(

Lol if Coach thinks 5'7 is short, then most of us are dwarves :P Seriously, how tall are people in Chicago/wherever you're from, Coach?

Wa alaikom assalam

wow Coach :wow: that's amazing. Where do you live? If I may ask.

I've always seen people on MM, and this other forum I used to go to, talk about them meeting other members and how great it was and I'm like "I WANNA EXPERIENCE THAT TOOOO".. but unfortunately I've never met a member that lives in my country before :(

Where are you from?

I'm like the lone ranger of my continent on here :lol: If I ever have to meet any of you guys its gonna be expensive for someone :lol:

We should all plane to go for Hajj or Umrah in the same year and meet up :wow:

Where are you from?

I'm like the lone ranger of my continent on here :lol: If I ever have to meet any of you guys its gonna be expensive for someone :lol:

We should all plane to go for Hajj or Umrah in the same year and meet up :wow:

The Umrah idea is brilliant :D:P

I'm from Qatar.. what about you?

Aww, MashaAllah Coach! I'm glad you had such a good time, Alhamdulillah. :) Ha, Writeous is the same height as me.

I've met Keena, Javeriyah (who is no longer on MM), Farra and Hazera. It was lovely meeting them all! InshaAllah, I'd love to meet a lot more of the MM'ers!

5'7 is not short! If thats short, than what am I?

I met a bunch of mm'ers. All were super cool, but I felt awkward and embarassed with most of them, except like 3 or so.

Shorter?