Maniac Muslim Forums

Ooooh cool! Thats awesome Coach! I wanna meet u too inshaAllah and do all crazy things :P

I've met Nahla, Hazera and Maria :wub:

I gotta say I feel soooo honoured to be the only one thats ever seen and met Nahla :dance: . She is not as scary as everyone thinks, she is soo kind and nice and gentle and she is extremely accepting of the male population :lol: Am gonna meet her again soon inshaAllah and properly this time! Last time it was all rushy and quick and we didnt get to be our crazy selves cos there were too many people about :snicker:

Hazera and Maria are sooo sweet mashAllah. Maria is kinda tall (or we are really short, but I wont accept that -_- ). Nahla, Hazera and I are the same height I think, although I might be a bit taller than Nahla.

Maria is a bit shy I think cos at first she didnt really talk to me hah. I had to ask her 'Are you Maria?' lol. And she is a little lazy :P Cos we were walking to the shop and we had been walking like 2 minutes and she was like 'We've walked ALL this way, might aswell carry on' :lol: Actually Hazera was a bit quiet too :hmm: And Im meant to be the introvert! -_-

What a lovely run down of your meet up Coach..I hope to meet with your fine self if destiny has willed it so inshaAllah.

I do love how in MMers experiences of meeting in real life, height is proving to be the most notable factor LOL.

Ooooh cool! Thats awesome Coach! I wanna meet u too inshaAllah and do all crazy things :P

I gotta say I feel soooo honoured to be the only one thats ever seen and met Nahla :dance: . She is not as scary as everyone thinks, she is soo kind and nice and gentle and she is extremely accepting of the male population :lol: Am gonna meet her again soon inshaAllah and properly this time! Last time it was all rushy and quick and we didnt get to be our crazy selves cos there were too many people about :snicker:

Hazera and Maria are sooo sweet mashAllah. Maria is kinda tall (or we are really short, but I wont accept that -_- ). Nahla, Hazera and I are the same height I think, although I might be a bit taller than Nahla.

Maria is a bit shy I think cos at first she didnt really talk to me hah. I had to ask her 'Are you Maria?' lol. And she is a little lazy :P Cos we were walking to the shop and we had been walking like 2 minutes and she was like 'We've walked ALL this way, might aswell carry on' :lol: Actually Hazera was a bit quiet too :hmm: And Im meant to be the introvert! -_-

I'm not that tall, you guys are just short. I didn't talk to you at first because it felt awkward and you were being all weird too. :P

Haha, and I am not lazy! We did walk ALL that way for NOTHING. -_-

You're definitely an introvert! Your sister was doing more talking than you. Btw, do give her my Salams.

5'7 is not short! If thats short, than what am I?

I met a bunch of mm'ers. All were super cool, but I felt awkward and embarassed with most of them, except like 3 or so.

A midget? :P

And it should be 'then', not 'than' -_-

I'm not that tall, you guys are just short. I didn't talk to you at first because it felt awkward and you were being all weird too. :P

Haha, and I am not lazy! We did walk ALL that way for NOTHING. -_-

You're definitely an introvert! Your sister was doing more talking than you. Btw, do give her my Salams.

LOL, weird is ma middle name :P

:lol: It was a 5 minute walk, but the weather wasnt very good so maybe thats why u felt it was long? True about my sis, shes the most talkative one out of ma whole family, even shes quiet lol. Will do inshaAllah. It was funny when we were talking about MM and she was laughing at getting BANNED lol.

LOL, weird is ma middle name :P

:lol: It was a 5 minute walk, but the weather wasnt very good so maybe thats why u felt it was long? True about my sis, shes the most talkative one out of ma whole family, even shes quiet lol. Will do inshaAllah. It was funny when we were talking about MM and she was laughing at getting BANNED lol.

I know the walk wasn't long but I didn't see the point of walking back if we had come all that way for food. Anything for food (even though we returned with nothing so the walk was pointless).

Lol, yeah. You should get her to join. :P

I know the walk wasn't long but I didn't see the point of walking back if we had come all that way for food. Anything for food (even though we returned with nothing so the walk was pointless).

Lol, yeah. You should get her to join. :P

Lol yeh a bit of a shame really BUT at least we got some fresh air and Hazera got to see some of her town that shes never seen before :lol: :lol:

yeh Ill tell her but shes not really a forum person.

Edit: Haha I just asked and she said 'Walaikum salam, and No thanks'

ME QUIET YOU WAS THE QUIETEST OF ALL !!! :o i do recal it was me who broke the ice I CAME UPTO YOUUUU who was doing the waving?heyyy when you turned round misseyyy :wave: at first your sister was talking more than you wasssssssssssssssssss :o and maria just wondered of towards her friendssss <_<

shame i couldn't sit next to yahh then you just wudda not heard the end of it ME AND MARIA talked when we could... :shifty:

jokesss

but overall i fwt Ferror was quiet AND SOOOO SKINNY I FELT LIKE A MONSTER NEXT TO HER AND HER SISTERRRR... Maria she is as she is Strong headed :whistle: and i...i guess i was less hyper than i am when online... i was normal out of all of theeem :P

OH and yesh MARIA USED HER FAMOUS LINE "SCREW YOU" in her convo :P ahahaha :lol:

but the gurlies was lovlay mashallah

ANYWAYS I THINK US NORTHERNER'S NEED TO MAKE A MEET UP DATE WOULD BE FUUUNNNNN :D