Maniac Muslim Forums

I've met Zakariya and Skywalker on many occasions. Same goes for Umar (respecta). Ibrahim (... dude) goes to the same university as me as did Mr. Baldy, and I know that Keena has seen me twice in events before though I have never seen her in my life and therefore I am freaked out.

And... I was supposed to meet Coolside. He was supposed to visit me at Kingston, but it never happened and we'll unite in Jannah insha Allaah. :)

I've met Zakariya and Skywalker on many occasions. Same goes for Umar (respecta). Ibrahim (... dude) goes to the same university as me as did Mr. Baldy, and I know that Keena has seen me twice in events before though I have never seen her in my life and therefore I am freaked out.

And... I was supposed to meet Coolside. He was supposed to visit me at Kingston, but it never happened and we'll unite in Jannah insha Allaah. :)

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh so u can spill the beans about Walkerz!!!!!!!!! The Mysterious One.

Guest ...

I've met respecta, rasmalai, skywalker and I think there's more.

Anyways allow baiting my name out in public.

Btw 5ft 7 is defo short. I'm 5ft 11 and i feel short.

nah 5'11'' isn't short

edit: if we've never met certain people on MM, people who havent been met by anyone, do they exist? /philosoraptor

^ Haha, I love waki's philosoraptor quote.

I've met Lupin, Dee and Sporty Muslimah, all in Manchester. I had to go on a coach and it was pretty tiring by the end of the day, even though Manchester is not that far away from me, only two hours by car. But, slow coaches! Lol.

ive seen your face Saqib.......

^ Let's do it inshaAllah!

I met mr. baldy today, we walked in the rain for hours.

lol... good times

lol uni was a lot of fun, I really miss it :( All the pray room antics :P

Ok, Guys I am short! :eyebrow: I am 5 foot 4 and a half inches. However, when I met Writeous I was wearing heels. So, that explains a little, but I must confess almost all the men in my life are at least six foot. My son feels short and he is 5ft 11'. The only thing I can say is one I live in Illinois and I guess we grow them tall here :lol: . Plus guys I am a COACH, so this would mean I am always around athletes. Most male athletes are tall. To wrap it up average height for a male in my life is 6 Foot.

I look forward to meeting other MMers Insha Allah. I am glad to read everyone else who has posted their visits. Places I want to go to meet people. Virgina, New York, London, and so on..... :grin:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh so u can spill the beans about Walkerz!!!!!!!!! The Mysterious One.

:shifty:

lol

I've met:

Hamzah

Haya

Extempers

Wardah

Sabrina

Gulnara

Oxy

Who-sane

Moslem

Whattheheavens

Zam

S...

Some others just in passing.

I feel like theres more. I might be forgetting some people.

I think being short is an Asian thing

Jewish too... well a lot of times.

I should point out, we're probably the same Height, I'm 5'7, which is average..and in desi life, I'm probably the tallest amongst them...so smh!

Im 5' 7" too. I am the shortest and oldest man in my family on both sides! I think Coach coaches basketball, so her perception is skewed. but i think im short. i like it. almost never bump my head and im pre-ducked. i have never met anyone from MM. I don't know if i would be comfortable, i would feel so dorkish and awkward, like i was being watched or something. Musa is flippin' awesome though. did ya see his list?

The tall people in my family are 5'7. and yeah i do feel awkward meeting people online.