Maniac Muslim Forums

Whats confusing?

We basically thought you have to be supersmart and religious to talk to her so some of us covered up extra and some of us were trying to find newspapers. We thought she would only talk about religion or news. We didn't think she was a normal balanced person.

ahhhh i guess I was confused because I didn't know wearing abaya = reading the news, but now I know

Whats confusing?

We basically thought you have to be supersmart and religious to talk to her so some of us covered up extra and some of us were trying to find newspapers. We thought she would only talk about religion or news. We didn't think she was a normal balanced person.

ironically you just confessed to be abnormal and unbalanced in this post

ironically you just confessed to be abnormal and unbalanced in this post

*We* notice the *we*.

A few of us thought the same about her. I refuse to take all the blame.

ahhhh i guess I was confused because I didn't know wearing abaya = reading the news, but now I know

Oh my dayyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzz

The MMer wore hijab and abaya because she thought she should dress more modestly to meet Zim.

The news thing was a second thing.

Have them ticks still got a very strong hold on you?

The MMer wore hijab and abaya because she thought she should dress more modestly to meet Zim.

So where was her niqab, huh??????????

And where was our dissection of Prime Minister's Questions? I recall that Red Lounge meetup was after Parliament's Wednesday session?

You disappointed me back then as you have done every day since. Some points for consistency at least.

You Baby Moose, are just being dim now.

not gonna lie if i ever go to england to meet up with you guys i'd prob dress more modestly esp if zim were there lol :ph34r:

not gonna lie if i ever go to england to meet up with you guys i'd prob dress more modestly esp if zim were there lol :ph34r:

Lol whyyyyyyyyy Zim is so chill and laid back (and wonderful mA <3)

it seems that most of the UK MMers do the whole abaya and hijab thing so i'd look like the odd ho out walking around with you guys in my jeans and shirt lolol