Jump to content
Maniac Muslim Forums

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Summer.Haze said:

I wanna go next time!

 

Cat Camp?!?

 

actually though 😹

 

but ok if you wanna go to Denver we can plan an mm trip again. it was fun enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mufasa said:

 

Cat Camp?!?

 

actually though 😹

 

but ok if you wanna go to Denver we can plan an mm trip again. it was fun enough.

 

Sounds good! Who's in?

 

When we get back we can have an MM photo contest from our 'trip.'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Met up with oxy this weekend! I introduced her to the 'sport' of handball lol. She got the hang of it pretty quickly. We probably should've brought gloves though... 

 

I believe I've completed my exercise for the year. -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2019 at 10:56 AM, Summer.Haze said:

Met up with oxy this weekend! I introduced her to the 'sport' of handball lol. She got the hang of it pretty quickly. We probably should've brought gloves though... 

 

I believe I've completed my exercise for the year. -_-

 

I was in pain for like two days lol. Good times. 

 

Also we were so clueless about the game three different people volunteered to help us lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2019 at 11:07 AM, oxy.moron said:

 

I was in pain for like two days lol. Good times. 

 

Also we were so clueless about the game three different people volunteered to help us lmao 

 

Lmao I kinda wanted to tell them umm we're just playing for a fun y'know...the funniest part was when one of them taught us the absolute baby version, standing literally right near the wall. He even clarified that this is the version that allows us to stay in one place and not have to exert too much physical effort, like we're 80 years old. 😂

 

Let me know when you're in town again, next is badminton!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whattheheavens came over and met my kittens in Ramadan. Forgot to post about it til now. Tubrs out her friend lives nearby and she's in my area often. It was nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2019 at 2:26 PM, oxy.moron said:

whattheheavens came over and met my kittens in Ramadan. Forgot to post about it til now. Tubrs out her friend lives nearby and she's in my area often. It was nice. 

cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...