Maniac Muslim Forums

Can someone recommend me some books to read? (New to reading books) I havent read books since primary school.

I have a kindle.

What would you like to read?

Fantasy, horror, comedy, satire?

I'm re-reading The Hobbit!

Hey guys. So I read this short story a longgggg time ago but I remember the storyline. It was something about vanity. This woman spent so much of her life being vain and all that and eventually I think she became a prostitute, and the ending was pretty sad. She becomes old and lonely. The story was pretty moving. I just can't remember the title. Something 'vanity.' Does it sound familiar?

Hey guys. So I read this short story a longgggg time ago but I remember the storyline. It was something about vanity. This woman spent so much of her life being vain and all that and eventually I think she became a prostitute, and the ending was pretty sad. She becomes old and lonely. The story was pretty moving. I just can't remember the title. Something 'vanity.' Does it sound familiar?

Sounds like Becky Sharp's character from Vanity Fair.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanity_Fair_(novel)

Is this what you're looking for?

How to Design and Report Experiements :wacko:

Na jokes.... okay not really, it is the book that I am supposed to read...

I am currently enjoying "Game Of Thrones" by GRRM. I have only read the first few chapters and I am so addicted!

How to Design and Report Experiements :wacko:

Na jokes.... okay not really, it is the book that I am supposed to read...

I am currently enjoying "Game Of Thrones" by GRRM. I have only read the first few chapters and I am so addicted!

FINALLY!!! Someone else who is reading the books! It is addictive and soul destroying as well!!! I have a love-hate relationship with that man and his books.

I finally got my paws on the Silmarillion and I'm starting it tonight!