Maniac Muslim Forums
Haku

MM annual feedback jamboree duplex

Tell us how what you like about moderating aspect of the forums, and what you dislike. Which rules need to be loosened, which needs to be tightened? What rules should be introduced. Tell us everything, but when you propose some thing, you have to say both the pros and cons for it.

On a level, I've had no problems with the mods this year, I think a while back I was a bit annoyed at how you couldn't use Urdu in the chatroom but then someone explained that it's rude to use a different language in front of others, plus loadsa members felt left out, so thank you Mods for having good rules and being considerate.

A special shoutout to Wiserose, Cubster and Mollydolly - they've been awesome with constant requests to do this, do that.

JazakAllah khair, I hope all you mods have an awesome ramadan and please remember in your prayers, remember me in your prayers, remember me in your prayers.

what about when two members talk amongst themselves - i think that happened alot and probably made other people feel left out lol

Yknow what I used to find annoying, when Skywalkerfan#1, Skywalkerfan#2, Skywalkerfan#3, Skywalkerfan#4, and Skywalkerfan#5 used to come into chat and try to be funny. They would end up disturbing serious conversations and start talking amongst themselves and it was just really annoying. There's a time for a laugh and a joke whoever it is needs to be considerate of that.

Suggestion: If enough people complain about people who continuously spam in the chat: ban em.

Pros: Smoother convos.

Cons: Skywalkerfan#1, Skywalkerfan#2, Skywalkerfan#3, Skywalkerfan#4, and Skywalkerfan#5 will cry themselves to sleep for a week.

what about when two members talk amongst themselves - i think that happened alot and probably made other people feel left out lol

I agree actually.

Can r-d learn to spell please?

Can spud be coaxed into not posting here anymore please?

Can chubster stop reading and quoting Twilight everywhere please?

Can Molly be have his username properly changed to suit his ragdholl persona please?

Can WR stop being so balanced and agreeable please?

Can Ameena pay for me to visit her in NZ please?

Can I remember any other mods please?