Maniac Muslim Forums
Haku

MM annual feedback jamboree duplex

On a serious note though, I actually have no issue with names changes but I do think that its better that they be done at once rather than at different times. Its not a lot of work to change many usernames at one time. Its easier to keep track off and I think we should have a post that has all the username changes posted so that people can check when they they get confused or something.

But if there is a valid enough reason for a name change to be had then it can get done outside of the time frame.

And no, no one is going to recognise you ferrerrerreroror with that username :P

I know I, and the other girls are. Can't say the same about you and Molly. -_-

What have I ever done to you?? :(

omg i mean after taraweeh.. also what do you mean your revising? do you lead it??!!?!?

On a serious note though, I actually have no issue with names changes but I do think that its better that they be done at once rather than at different times. Its not a lot of work to change many usernames at one time. Its easier to keep track off and I think we should have a post that has all the username changes posted so that people can check when they they get confused or something.

But if there is a valid enough reason for a name change to be had then it can get done outside of the time frame.

And no, no one is going to recognise you ferrerrerreroror with that username :P

Not good reasons at all. :no: Some people might not be here while the name change is taking place, also some people might not be able to think of one and then when they do (some people do have sudden bursts of imagination/ideas) they can request to change it rather then having to wait months.

And you can have a thread in a hidden section that can have all the members' name changes so you can keep track.

p.s. you clearly do not know my real name properly :P

omg i mean after taraweeh.. also what do you mean your revising? do you lead it??!!?!?

im working till suhoor after taraweeh. and yeah i do

Not good reasons at all. :no: Some people might not be here while the name change is taking place, also some people might not be able to think of one and then when they do (some people do have sudden bursts of imagination/ideas) they can request to change it rather then having to wait months.

And you can have a thread in a hidden section that can have all the members' name changes so you can keep track.

p.s. you clearly do not know my real name properly :P

If there is no specific time for a name change, it would be harder to keep track of who is who and when they changed their name. When the event takes place at a particular time it's easier to know who all are changing names.

If there is no specific time for a name change, it would be harder to keep track of who is who and when they changed their name. When the event takes place at a particular time it's easier to know who all are changing names.

it's easy. go to user profile. click on displayname history.