Maniac Muslim Forums
Haku

MM annual feedback jamboree duplex

That's more difficult because now we know the name changes only take place in December so we don't need to keep checking for individual members.

We'll see what Hamzah says because he was the one who originally put a ban on name changes and then I asked the other mods and him if we can start it up again. Most of you people are too fickle and never seem to be happy with one username. :no: And just when we get used to it, a yr later, you change it again.

:grin: Ok, you REALLY want to know :eyebrow:

Pro: I think it is great you guys do this for free and really do care.

Cons: I think that mods can be biased to people, I believe that you guys might need to have some sort of way of telling each other when you are handling a complaint. (Like PM the ones that are not online when you are handling something) I think spamming should be allowed sometimes, using all caps is not really that offensive. I feel that the mods are biased to some people, I think that when a mod goes on the defense about something most people take their side because they are a mod. I feel that the mods are biased toward some people. In general I think that you guys are doing a great job and really mean well, but I feel MODS ARE BIASED TOWARD SOME MEMBERS. :blush: I already know the first reaction will be :o:cry::no: , but it does happen and well its just my opinion and you don't have to agree with me. :wink:

:shifty::ph34r::shifty:

can you recite with Tajweed?? o:

yeah

:grin: Ok, you REALLY want to know :eyebrow:

Pro: I think it is great you guys do this for free and really do care.

Cons: I think that mods can be biased to people, I believe that you guys might need to have some sort of way of telling each other when you are handling a complaint. (Like PM the ones that are not online when you are handling something) I think spamming should be allowed sometimes, using all caps is not really that offensive. I feel that the mods are biased to some people, I think that when a mod goes on the defense about something most people take their side because they are a mod. I feel that the mods are biased toward some people. In general I think that you guys are doing a great job and really mean well, but I feel MODS ARE BIASED TOWARD SOME MEMBERS. :blush: I already know the first reaction will be :o:cry::no: , but it does happen and well its just my opinion and you don't have to agree with me. :wink:

:shifty::ph34r::shifty:

JazakAllahu khair for your thought, Coach. Have you noticed any particular matters in which this kind of thing happens? I'd like to know so we can address the issue directly rather having to find the issue ourselves, PM or a reply on this thread is fine

I'd like to know who we are biased towards? My reaction was none of the above, but rather :eyebrow:

I think ferrero's name change idea is pretty legit. I'd actually like to change my name, and I don't think I'll be around here for the next name change opportunity. Pwetty Pweeze.

If you guys are not around for the next name change then you can always PM one of us and we can sort it.

What do you want to change to? Musa? :ph34r:

If you guys are not around for the next name change then you can always PM one of us and we can sort it.

And what if we change our mind again and are not on MM when name change occurs and forget, then when we wanna log in again our names changed and we think our accounts been deleted and then have a panic attack because we cant contact anyone because we deleted our facebook and lost our phone to let someone know that we cant log in. Then we make a new account but no-one approves it because we have made it gender-neutral and the mods think its a girl pretending to be a boy so dont approve because its the same IP as us. What then, HUH?????????????????

Musa wants to change it to Sai Baba.

I think ferrero's name change idea is pretty legit. I'd actually like to change my name, and I don't think I'll be around here for the next name change opportunity. Pwetty Pweeze.

If you leave then it wouldn't matter what your username is, would it? :P

And what if we change our mind again and are not on MM when name change occurs and forget, then when we wanna log in again our names changed and we think our accounts been deleted and then have a panic attack because we cant contact anyone because we deleted our facebook and lost our phone to let someone know that we cant log in. Then we make a new account but no-one approves it because we have made it gender-neutral and the mods think its a girl pretending to be a boy so dont approve because its the same IP as us. What then, HUH?????????????????

Musa wants to change it to Sai Baba.

If and when your names are changed, you are sent an email informing you of such a change. However, your request has been taken under advisement (how cool does that sound? :P) and we shall try to find a reasonable solution with Hamzah's approval, inshaAllah.

Pff... you a crazy one Cubster.

And okay, I'll do that. I need to think of a name. Ferrero, help me think of a real one that is good. Not some weird desi thing.

If you leave then it wouldn't matter what your username is, would it? :P

Psh I'll be back but I'm gunna be off for a few months.