Maniac Muslim Forums
Haku

MM annual feedback jamboree duplex

I was actually serious, I genuinely felt like a man with that username. I'm sorry Mods, I couldn't take it anymore. I felt suffocated. I think it was damaging my self-esteem and giving me identity issues so...I took matters into my own hands and here I am.

- SW

Down with the mods! Down with the mods!

^^^ You forgot to put the con :o:lol::wink:

Ok, so the question to me was who are you guys bias toward. I will give one name and that should do it. Can you guess it :hmm: SPUD! You guys are brutal to him.

I can give an example of others, but Spuds case is well known by all. I know he is bad, but you guys warn him for just posting a questions sometimes. I know he brings it on himself, but you guys already have a preconceived notion that he is up to know good...lol!!!! I crack my self up! :grin: Seriously though it happens. I can shock you all by saying there is one Mod on here who I feel has never prejudged me. Just one. However when I talk to other people about this Mod they say the opposite they think said Mod is biased to them. I think you guys might have your picks. I guess if I was being a good student I would give you the solution, but I am not so good luck finding it.

Also, did you notice that out of all the people who post on MM only a few people posted here? :hmm: I am sure you think it is cause people don't have complaints, but you know that isn't the truth. I would say they are more worried that you guys would retaliate. I don't believe that, but it does make you think :hmm:

:shifty::ph34r::shifty:little_kitty_2.gif

^^^ You forgot to put the con :o:lol::wink:

Ok, so the question to me was who are you guys bias toward. I will give one name and that should do it. Can you guess it :hmm: SPUD! You guys are brutal to him.

I can give an example of others, but Spuds case is well known by all. I know he is bad, but you guys warn him for just posting a questions sometimes. I know he brings it on himself, but you guys already have a preconceived notion that he is up to know good...lol!!!! I crack my self up! :grin: Seriously though it happens. I can shock you all by saying there is one Mod on here who I feel has never prejudged me. Just one. However when I talk to other people about this Mod they say the opposite they think said Mod is biased to them. I think you guys might have your picks. I guess if I was being a good student I would give you the solution, but I am not so good luck finding it.

Also, did you notice that out of all the people who post on MM only a few people posted here? :hmm: I am sure you think it is cause people don't have complaints, but you know that isn't the truth. I would say they are more worried that you guys would retaliate. I don't believe that, but it does make you think :hmm:

:shifty::ph34r::shifty:little_kitty_2.gif

I must say, this post represents extreme views.

Anyways, spud as you say bought it upon himself. If it is his fault to begin with, what's there to be biased about?

Break the rule = suffer!

Thanks for your response Coach.

The spud matter is not just an issue faced by mods; it's faced by most people on MM. Our job isn't to please ourselves, we're serving the community here in our spare time to help out Hamzah.

Also, I understand your point about "prejudging mods". I am/was one and I accept that but I have proactively tried to change that. However, if you're referring to the incident at the beginning of your membership here then I stand by my decision, as I do with all other decisions I have made. No regrets.

Lastly, if people have complaints then they NEED to voice them so we can address the problems first hand. Being scared of the mods is silly because at the end of the day, we too are members of this community and not addressing problems here affect us mods as well as everyone else. We're not gonna "retaliate" because we're not 10 year olds; we're adults and these issues need to be and will be addressed in a mature and civilised manner (unless it's cubbeh in which case civilised and mature just won't happen).

The spud matter is not just an issue faced by mods; it's faced by most people on MM. Our job isn't to please ourselves, we're serving the community here in our spare time to help out Hamzah.

when it comes to moderating spud, I take pleasure in it.

Also, I understand your point about "prejudging mods". I am/was one and I accept that but I have proactively tried to change that. However, if you're referring to the incident at the beginning of your membership here then I stand by my decision, as I do with all other decisions I have made. No regrets.

wha? Some one PM me.

Thanks for your response Coach.

Lastly, if people have complaints then they NEED to voice them so we can address the problems first hand. Being scared of the mods is silly because at the end of the day, we too are members of this community and not addressing problems here affect us mods as well as everyone else. We're not gonna "retaliate" because we're not 10 year olds; we're adults and these issues need to be and will be addressed in a mature and civilised manner (unless it's cubbeh in which case civilised and mature just won't happen).

Thats just mean :( Not my fault I come from the wild and uncultured plains of Africa :(

I give, I think my logic doesn't seem to reach you guys. All you Mods are on the same page I guess I am over thinking things. Continue down the same path.

:shifty::ph34r::shifty:

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Name changing idea: Accepted :D

MODS :wub: :wub: :wub: (Except for WR and Cubbay)

:o No chocolates for you! -_-

I give, I think my logic doesn't seem to reach you guys. All you Mods are on the same page I guess I am over thinking things. Continue down the same path.

:shifty::ph34r::shifty:

your logic was clear: spud violates rules, but ignore that because he has a habit of violating rules.

We cannot honor this.