Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ayesha.ansari

Three Ashra’s Of Ramadan And Their Duas

Ramadan is the month of Quran that is perfect Guidance and knowledge for whole humanity and it is also the month of sacrifices, patience, discipline and generosity. All Muslims must obey this month and must do all good things that could please Allah. The most important is the prays/ Duas that must be continue during the Ramadan with relevancy of Different Ashra's. As this is for second Ashra:

http://www.quranreading.com/blog/ramadan/three-ashra%E2%80%99s-of-ramadan-and-their-duas/

Ramadan-Duas1.jpg

JazakAllah khair Ayesha, :flower:

Man this month is so blessed, I haven't felt this calm -since last Ramadan.

Sometimes I think about the most purest, blessed things/moments we experience in life and think they are small glimpses of what our akhirah will be like in jannah inshaAllah.

I could never imagine what it feels like when people say 'In Jannah -it'll be an eternity of happiness, no sorrow, no worry, pure bliss' but whenever we enter Ramadan, as soon as the maghrib prayer starts and you know you're officially in Ramadan, the joy you feel, and you know the only thing that matters this month is you getting closer to Allah tala - that thought is always on your mind. I can't find the words to explain what I wanna say, but it's this huge sigh of relief where you feel, finally I can get down and do what I was meant to be doing all along.